Sign in to follow this  
Guest novafusion

weed grow time

Guest novafusion

so from what i know it still take 7 days for weed to grow and i feel this is to long not only is it very hard to grow the weed as it can die (witch makes sense) but i think the time it takes to grow should be cut down to 3 days MAX. 

I absolutely agree if it's seven days, it's far too long. Considering this is for RP and not a real life grow operation, I don't see why it should take a real life week of waiting for it. Sometimes we push far too much realism with certain things like suspensions and what not. I don't see the purpose of making it take this long unless people want the map flooded with Marijuana plants all over the city that people have given up on taking care of for a straight week. I would assume some people don't have the time to sit in the server and take care of a pixel plant for a week, considering some of you guys have school and jobs outside of RPing here. That said, I think three days would be more appropriate for something like this, or we can go super realistic and make it take months of vegetation, flowering, and curing for the plants to be ready for sale. 😅

• I Like it! 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this