3 minutes ago, GreenDragon917 said:

It is realistic that blunt force head trauma can kill in a matter of minutes. Especially with a bat or wrench with the level of force that a healthy adult can impart. The biggest risk in that trauma is intracranial hemorrhage. There’s a ridiculous amount of blood vessels in the head, and the skull doesn’t expand. A bleed inside the head can kill in a matter of minutes from intracranial pressure. There’s hundreds of factors that determine how long it takes for an injury to kill. But ultimately, it’s RP. If you want to survive it and still participate in the challenge, you can. The rules of the challenge are guidelines for creating RP instead of GP.

Fair enough.

I'm just going off of personal experience, I've been, and I know a lot of people who have been hit or have hit people in the head with bats, big mother friggers at that, and no one has died.

This is not aimed at realistic injuries. It’s aimed at been able to find a different style of roleplay. 

• I Like it! 2

HILL, JOSHUA:

Diary;

Day 5. Yesterday was quite boring so I didnt feel like it was necessary to do a diary entry.  I applied for a position at the BCSO and got accepted! Got my interview from, Milena I believe her name was. She was nice. Pretty too. I got the position, and I start tomorrow and I can safely say I am excited to start! The rest of the day was pretty usual, did a little bit of towing, and I'm closer to my goal to buy my new car.

END OF TRANSCRIPT 

xoxo

HILL, JOSHUA:
Diary;
Day 6. First day on the job was kind of rough, accidentally messed up while booking someone but it all got sorted. Not going to lie it's fun. People always hate on the corrections officers but its like, we're not the ones arresting you. Either way, still fun.

END OF TRANSCRIPT
xoxo

HILL, JOSHUA:
Diary;
Day 7. Okay I survived my first day, survived my second day, so this is fun. I am really enjoying this. There's nothing really to report, had a few transports but other than that it was pretty dead.

END OF TRANSCRIPT
xoxo

(yes there are 2 in one day i passed out after logging off friday night and forgot to do one last night so there will be yet another one either tonight or tomorrow)

• 1 month later...

Interesting! Might have to try this. I'll avoid locals at all costs if I take on this challenge, lol.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.