Jamie

Role Play Challenge (One Life)

I'll start a new character for it

but I accept this challenge.

(I'll stream all of it too so you all can know I dont cheat)

• I Like it! 1

I will get around to make a new character soon and try this out. 

I will have to figure out my streaming setup once again and then hopefully stream it all !

• I Like it! 1

Guest hellrider214

As the person behind the Fisterson’s ans Douglas kingcade I accept this challenge

I was already planning on doing this, to an extent, with my reporter character.

(ie; is downed in a realistic manner = morgue | downed due in an unrealistic manner or due to a blatant rule break = icu for a few days)

1 hour ago, Country said:

(ie; is downed in a realistic manner = morgue | downed due in an unrealistic manner or due to a blatant rule break = icu for a few days)

This should be a rule, ICU for 3 days if unrealistic/rule break

***TRIGGER WARNING***

Note before this starts: This contains the mention of suicide, if you or anyone you know is struggling, I deeply apologize my sincerest. My DMs are always open ❤️

This back story is essentially the story of me. No, my names not Joshua Hill, but the story is there. Please keep in mind I do not enjoy bringing up any of the more sensitive subjects, so this isn't the easiest thing to write. Thank you.

Hello so this is my back story for Joshua Hill.

Joshua was never like the other kids, he was diagnosed at an early age with an incurable disease, one that prevents blood clotting, not as serious as a paper cut would kill, but other kids were running around and he had to play it safe. He is a son to Bryce and Natasha Hill. He moved away from family early. He was diagnosed with clinical depression from the early age of 13. He has had many therapists in the past and he just could never find one he was comfortable opening up to. He got his first job when he was 16, working at a quite familiar place with the logo colors being black, purple, and white with a name similar to Marko Tell. He, at first, loved it there, hours were great, pay was okay, and his coworkers were good. Summer hit, and his hours got cut, he did not enjoy that. However he got the opportunity to transfer to another store and take it over, and he was ecstatic to the idea, all those hours, and a raise! It lasted 8 months. Now technically he wasn't the general manager, but he did all the general managers work, from food orders to write ups. Technically his superior, who he has written up before, got heavy-handed, and started taking 3 hour smoke breaks. One night, they ran out of all the meats. Keep in mind its five sixteen-year-olds and one trainee who was eighteen. The trainee walked out, so he was the only one left who knew how to make food. Joshua said "wham bam no thank you ma'am" to that and walked out, followed by the 4 other sixteen-year-olds. That left the bad manager all to herself, to clean up the (very) messy store. Still received the full salary pay though.

Enough about that, Joshua moved away to Los Santos, where you never know what he might get into. Because of his condition, he wants to play it safe, but you never know what he is gonna get into! 

Joshua plans to once get into the city and start a legal life, but he doesn't know exactly what he wants to do yet. He might test the water with sand, but he doesn't know if he wants to have all of that in his car, because "You can never get all the sand out, once it's there, it's there for life"

Joshua might plan on becoming one with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services, but again, he would like to test the waters with some other legal businesses before finally deciding.

(HERE IS WHERE THE TRIGGER WARNING COMES INTO PLAY)

Joshua still battles depression to this day, after losing his father, Bryce, to suicide, just after turning 15, and losing a close friend to him at the ripe age of 13, causing his clinical depression. Joshua is not looking to join any gangs/groups/cliques, but he enjoys having friends at his side! Joshua's dream has always been to be a bounty hunter, but he hasn't heard of any openings within the city.

Now let's focus on Joshua's childhood.

He has had a reasonably rough childhood, not as rough as others, but was put through some things that nobody should have to go through, I'll refrain. They raised him on the idea that life is impossible, money is impossible, but if that were true, how could he move out at 18 and buy a car? I don't know. Joshua has left pretty much his entire life, he left his mother, a younger brother, and two older sisters, all of them on the other side of the country, not to mention his close circle of friends, who were the only ones supporting him in this move, although none of them could come, sadly. 

Another thing that Joshua has struggled with, he's gay. Strictly Dickly. He knew from a young age and isn't necessarily closeted however he doesn't go prancing around like he's in my little pony. Joshua has had a grand total of one lover, who he thought would be the one, and his name was Hunter. Hunter was with Joshua through thick and thin, they got together before the one year mark of Joshua's friend passing, and were together until Joshua turned 17. Hunter was two years older, and went into the military, which left Joshua heart-broken for months, and if we're being entirely honest, he's still not over Hunter. He was the person who taught Joshua how to drive, he was with Joshua when everything with his father happened, and it was not fun, lots of tears. Now when I say Hunter and Joshua were close, I mean like they could swap lives for a week and be fine, Hunter would know exactly when Joshua's body was entering a panic attack/anxiety attack and know what Joshua did to help ease the situation. Joshua would know Hunters faults and know what to do in those situations.

Now, now that Hunter broke things off to focus on the military, and Joshua has moved away to Los Santos to get a fresh start, Joshua plans on making things simple, living a simple life, Somewhat illegally, because I mean come on, who can sit at 17 red lights from legion to tow? Not Joshua.

Quick little end note: This last part was hard to write, and I apologize for anyone who struggles with the same things. Once again, this is literally the story of my life, I am pouring my heart and soul into this character along with Brittany, and any other characters I wish to create in the future, it's what I do best, get overly attached then break down when it's not there anymore ❤️

Hope to see you all in the city!

• I Love it! 2

Alright I’m doing this because @Raven finally convinced me. Now I’m kinda copying him by sharing basically my life story too; NOTE; this story contains triggers such as VERY REAL accounts of assault and drug abuse. You’ve been warned ;)

Adrian was a normal boy living in a suburb in the north east of the USA. It rains, it snows, the weather is trash 80% of the year but he loves the fall and it’s leaves. Nothing topped anything than being outside in the summer months building things out of wood scraps that his father had left him. Adrians father (Adrian Jr, Adrian the character is Adrian III) was a loving father. He worked hard, a breadwinner if you will. He had a top notch job and was paid big dollars for working at a drywall plant. Life was good for Adrian, until he was about Five years old when his father had a mental break from stress and the loss of a loved one. See what Adrian wouldn’t know until about age 14 was that his father and mother had a tertiary person in their relationship. And when she left, his father was heart broken.

in a bout of savage rage and depression; adrians father began tearing any pictures involving this third person, and not bringing her up. He eventually went to a mental hospital. When Adrian would visit his father in the hospital he would be told that his father was just at a summer camp to learn new abilities. Adrian could sense the bullshit. When Adrian was 5, he started kindergarten and was very good at making friends and quickly established a group. When kindergarten ended, so did Adrians friend group. They were split. But, In first grade, Adrian met his first crush, and they spent every waking minute together. Her name; karman. Adrian was very fond of her and she felt the same. They ended up in the same second grade class as well and became even closer. Unfortunately for Adrian, he lived in a party house. Every day his father was inviting new people over to party and do drugs and drink alcohol. Even right in front of Adrian. Being exposed to such a concept at a young age meant nothing to anyone, and since his mother had to work 70 hour work weeks, he rarely saw her. Adrian began to deteriorate, due to his parents lack of attention to him, he became very impulsive to gather a crowd. And always wanting the spotlight, that’s just what he did. Eventually one of adrians friends, Jacob moved into his house. See, Jacobs moms house had a burst in the water lines. Jacob was adrians best friend, but Jacob also hurt Adrian very badly.

as such great friends Adrian always trusted Jacob, but Jacob has a much more sinister plan. Jacob did things to Adrian that I will not type here, but it left Adrian with a ptsd disorder, so I’m sure it’s assumable.

adrian, now 7, in Christmas decided all he wanted was his family together. And he got just that. That’s when his parents dropped the bombshell. 

Christiana and Adrian Jr (adrians father remember) both explained that they were going to have a divorce. Adrian, in a fit of pure animalistic rage ran down the stairs and began to punch the walls and ground. Blaming “God” or whatever thing controlled fate for this. His parents attempted to calm him down by giving him a choice of who to live with. But Adrian wasn’t ready to make a decision. Who would be at 7 years old? 

thats when Adrians anger problem developed.

adrians father broke a door with his bare fists after adrians brother Andrew yelled to his father about being a useless mongoloid. Adrian began to repeat his fathers mannerisms and way of speech. It was not on purpose. It was “who he was destined to become” since it happened to adrians father and his father before him. Adrians brother Andrew decided to live with christiana, and to keep a balance Adrian decided to stay with his father. 

adrian saw Jacob and still trusted him for some reason. And at one point when In the house, Adrian pointed to a marijuana pipe and said “look, Jacob, a ‘paperweight’” and snickered. His father was enraged and kicked him out of the house for the rest of the day. His father blamed himself and was upset because he had let his only son worth anything to him at that point see what a world of shit he was living in. Adrians father decided for Adrian to live with christiana. See, Christiana had made a boyfriend. He was successful, and perfect father material. His name was Haden. Haden was the perfect role model to Adrian from the ages of 7-11 which is when adrians life becomes interesting again. At the age of 11 years old going into sixth grade, Adrian saw who he aspired to be. He wanted to be a “bad kid” who smoked weed. And smoked weed he did. Adrian was instantly in love with it. Admittedly, he in the future hated this act. Because he believed he did it for “clout” initially. And life didn’t pick back up until 8th grade when Adrian became a “full time stoner” and smoked weed with friends and on his own 24/7. His friend Isabel, cheated on her boyfriend with Adrian. And her boyfriend attempted to kill Adrian in 8th grade. That’s when adrians father took him back in. Adrian moves houses at the beginning of highschool and after being the “weird kid” from 3rd to 8th grade finally made new friends. His best friend of which was Nicholas. Nick had shared some experiences and they quickly became close and sharing their stories with each other. Adrian went to a party at 15 and tried DMT for the first time. 

adrian quit doing drugs after that and sank into a major depressive episode. Remember his ptsd disorder? Yeah he does too now. Because at 15 he began having panic attacks and flashbacks of that god forsaken day with Jacob. 

he went to counseling, where they told him he was fucked in the head and needed medication. He finally started them in sophomore year. Afterwards, he went to college in Los Santos and is ready to become a “somebody” in this world of bodies. Also, he’s bisexual.

thanks for reading this. Maybe this gives more insight to who I am as a person. I’m sorry to anyone who is offended by this, but this is my retelling of my own life. Thank you for reading. Love ya face

• I Love it! 1

HILL, JOSHUA:

Diary;

Day 1. Just moved out here, got a room at the Perra Beach Motel, just anything that got me away from my old house. Got myself a little bike, it's a faggio, got a great deal on it too! Only $2000! It's not the best or the fastest but it gets up to highway speeds which I didnt expect it to do. Got a job at the towing company, met some people, had my tools stop working, but overall had a great time, and made back all the money I spent on the Faggio.

Went and got some clothes too, some black shorts, and a black coat, but I keep it unbuttoned, and I got these amazing aviators. Also stopped by the barber shop and got my hair a little lighter. 

There has been some gunshots and some dude on a motorbike, that said I was towing his car when I wasnt but okay. 

I havent decided if I want to go out tomorrow or not yet, so I might just take a sick day off work, not sure yet.

END OF TRANSCRIPT

xoxo

Jeremy Piven came into the city looking to start some trouble. Trouble found him. After an hour spent with Bobby Johnson, he was shot and downed at the motel in Harmony by BCSO deputy Henry Jr Ball. After no immediate medical attention and a trip to Pillbox, Jeremy spent 20 minutes in a bed without a pulse. After 3 rounds of CPR Jeremy was declared dead and sent to the morgue.

Adrian III’s diary day 1;

thats fucking it! Bullshit! I’m 18 now they can’t stop me from doing anything. I’m going to finally go somewhere, be someone, do something. My life has been a constant 1 way street leading to a dead end. I can’t wait for where I end up now. I just bought a one way ticket to Los santos. Fuck you dad! Fuck you dina!

HILL, JOSHUA:

Diary;

Day 2. I woke up, got some breakfast and went to work, my go pro video was making me blink for a long time, Felt like I was jumping around. Met a couple new people while at work, most were nice but this one lady hit me after I fixed her car! One dude gave me chicken and $50 but by god it was some good chicken. Got a couple bruises by people not knowing how to drive but other than that I'm all good.

I'm writing this in bed, hope tomorrow is better than this, getting hit by cars is not fun.

This ones for you

(There is some marijuana on the page)

END OF TRANSCRIPT

xoxo

HILL, JOSHUA:
Diary;
Day 3. I woke up, grabbed a quick bite to eat, and headed off to work, but I didn't get much sleep and needed to take a nap. Woke up and met some pretty cool people! Keeton is one of them I believe, and taught them how to do some things so they could get started off. I just worked the rest of the day, I now have 6x the amount I had when I moved!
My goal right now is to get a Karin Kuruma, they look pretty cool, so only another 10k to go, which work should provide me with tomorrow. I also had a little mishap today, and ended up getting taken hostage and hit over the head, and ended up in pillbox. Not fun!

I'm off to bed now, cheers my peoples

END OF TRANSCRIPT
xoxo

Sorry to interupt the flow of sick RP here but I have a suggestion for this challenge.

It says that if you are subject to a blunt attack to the head, from a bat/wrench ect, if untreated for 10 mins will kill you.

I have to say that this is actually really unrealistic, if you get hit in the head with a bat it will knock you unconcious and you definently wouldn't die within a 10 minute time frame, it would probably cause internal bleeding and death, if untreated, within a matter of weeks.

It's obviously a matter of creating realism here and I think it's a good thing however if you're pushing for real world realism I think there should be leway with that.

1 hour ago, Sami said:

Sorry to interupt the flow of sick RP here but I have a suggestion for this challenge.

It says that if you are subject to a blunt attack to the head, from a bat/wrench ect, if untreated for 10 mins will kill you.

I have to say that this is actually really unrealistic, if you get hit in the head with a bat it will knock you unconcious and you definently wouldn't die within a 10 minute time frame, it would probably cause internal bleeding and death, if untreated, within a matter of weeks.

It's obviously a matter of creating realism here and I think it's a good thing however if you're pushing for real world realism I think there should be leway with that.

It is realistic that blunt force head trauma can kill in a matter of minutes. Especially with a bat or wrench with the level of force that a healthy adult can impart. The biggest risk in that trauma is intracranial hemorrhage. There’s a ridiculous amount of blood vessels in the head, and the skull doesn’t expand. A bleed inside the head can kill in a matter of minutes from intracranial pressure. There’s hundreds of factors that determine how long it takes for an injury to kill. But ultimately, it’s RP. If you want to survive it and still participate in the challenge, you can. The rules of the challenge are guidelines for creating RP instead of GP.

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.