Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

Tow Services Suggestion

Hey everyone, I'm quite new to the community but I hope to help out as much as possible!

ย 

I believe there should be a vanย orย pickup truck, etc made available to the Tow Services job. These could be used simply for repair calls and such, giving players more options and RP variety. This would also reduce the monotony of having to drive the same huge truck every single day to those of us who genuinely enjoy working as repairmen/tow truck operators. I know it's not a huge suggesiton, but I believe creating further variety in what the base jobs offer would help us newer players have real options and choices to make in terms of what we plan on bringing to the table in terms of roleplay.

• I Like it! 1
  • 2 months later...

Okay so I'm gonna do what I do best here

I absolutely love the idea, however, I would like to add to it and bring out some counter points.

I'll start with the counter points

If a vehicle cant be repaired, it would need to be towed, so maybe instead of a van like you suggested, maybe a non-flatbed tow truck, I dont know exactly what they're called, but it has that little moveable bar that can pick up the front wheels, if you know then you do, if you dont then I'm sorry I'm bad at explaining.

and that's all I can think of for counter points tbh

Onto my recommendations,

Once you hit level 2 mechanic, so you can do engine upgrades as well, you "unlock" a new job, that is essentially the same thing, except you get a company van, to sit at one of the LS Customs or even auto repairs that have workshop details inside, (like the one by MRPD) and you essentially sit there and open up shop, doing engine upgrades, with the van you can respond to minor calls, like engine being orange, as I've seen a few of them as a mechanic, obviously that would rely on the player calling the right company, but radios could be used to forward from tow to the mechanics. Now that I'm writing this is is full of flaws but I'll throw it out there, as a suggestion/recommendation.

Thank you for listening to my ted talk

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—