notnotshake

Race Wars Business Proposal

I, Bud Wieser with accordance of Bud Wieser Racing, would like to propose Race Wars. 

Please see below link with our hard copy business proposal

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vlp58I2I4YtjT6dqxkC6dIg9zlImsM-UP4wmqvLiA9o/edit?usp=sharing

My goal is to establish a racing circle within the city limits of Los Santos. Allowing men and women, the chance to put their cars and abilities to the test. We are looking forward to your decisions and words. God Bless

Thank you @notnotshakefor the application. I will review this application with the other judges. I hope to get back to you before the weekend. 

With Warm Regards

Judge Sheila Berkowitz

Hi, @notnotshake sorry for the delay,

In terms of the proposal we will be approving it HOWEVER, the following rules will apply for races,

• They are to be organized in advance 
  • SASP/BCSO are to be notified as well as a Judge
  • You can not just select roads to cut off and race in, it will have to be officially organized to ensure there is no errors in the way they are performed.

If you accept these rules please let us know and we will mark this as approved.

BET! So as long as I inform State employees of races and we do not close off roads. Also being organized in advance, we are good?

Also, did my garage get approved?

The garage is not upto us, however the employee room is possible for an additonal $10,000

$10,000 for the BL alone.

+ $10,000 for the room

Total: $20,000

Paid for the Business 

Judge Lavell