Apply for Whitelist

Make sure to get yourself whitelisted to get priority to join the server as well as limited server slots.
Apply Now!

We want you for the Los Santos Fire Department team

Looking for an exciting and challenging career? Want to make a difference in your community? The Los Santos Fire Department saves lives, you can too.
Apply Now!

Join the Blaine County Sheriffs Office

If you have ever considered a career in law enforcement or detentions, this is the time to act. The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is seeking to hire an unprecedented number of employees in the coming months. Expansion in both patrol operations and detentions is creating exciting opportunities for good men and women interested in becoming part of the winning team.
Apply Now!

Start a Gang or Organization

Let the competition know that you mean business by becoming a fully fledged Gang/Organization. Show others you're the real deal.

Department of Corrections

Are you ready to make a difference? Apply below to become a part of the great Department of Corrections team, not all criminals are criminals for life and with your help, they can become great members of society once more. All the information you need to change lives can be found below.
Apply here!
Check out the new section for Twitch Streamers! Read more... ×
IMPORTANT NOTICE INVOLVING VOICE CHAT Read more... ×
Damien113

Noah Monroe vs. SASP

Posted (edited)

On behalf of my client I am filing a suit against the San Andrea State Police for unlawfully shooting my client, being negligent with his care and transport to a medical center, and charging him with crimes that he did not commit. We are fighting against the charges of him being in possession of the narcotics along with the battery to be removed and the fines to be reimbursed in regards to the narcotics charges as they were not in his possession but inside the vehicle, which was being driven by somebody else, and the battery charge as the assault occurred after a negligent discharge of a shotgun.

Relief:

- $5,500 Fine Reimbursed

- $250 For Emergency Room Fees

- $30,000 For Lost Of Pay ( 2 weeks of healing clavicle, not able to fly)

Total $33,500

Statement:

Noah Monroe was in a chase with the police. Driver was deported during the chase and was ejected from the vehicle. When the vehicle crashed he stepped out of the vehicle with his hands up and walked toward an officer. They then opened fire on him striking him with a shotgun. According to the police he swung after this and hit an officer as he fell. This was when he was shot with assault rifles. He claimed he was hit but the officers claim that they missed. He was then taken to Pillbox Medical Center for treatment by helicopter, where it was delayed due to incorrect treatment initially (wounds being stuffed and left on the ground unmonitored for 20 minutes ) forcing them to land and start having to give CPR. He was then told that they found narcotics inside the vehicle and told him he would be charged for that along with battery on an officer and possession of a stolen/illegal firearm. They tested him and the second passenger Ella Solway for gunshot residue and it came back negative for both of them. He was then accused of criminal threats based on his voice but the charges were dropped shortly after.

Witnesses: 

- Ella Solway

Expert Witnesses: 

- Ally Apricot ( Medical Doctor )

Evidence Submitted :

Evidence Subpoenaed :

-   Police report of incident.

-   Arrest Records of Noah Monroe

-   Arrest Record Ella Solway

-   Body cam footage of any officer that had one that was involved in the incident.

-   San Andreas State Police SOP

-   Medical Records for Noah Monroe on August 12th, 2019 at 23:07:16

-  Medical Records for Noah Monroe on August 13th, 2019 at 09:53:48

-  Medical Records for Noah Monroe Diagnosis by Ally Apricot on 8/13/2019 at 12:13:24

-  Medical Records for Noah Monroe Diagnosis by Kahleesi White 8/13/2019 at 12:13:24

-  Ally Apricot as a expert witness to testify that the shotgun wound existed, and to testify that the damages would keep my client from flying for 2 weeks.

Edited by Damien113

Judge Sheila Berkowitz will be presiding over the case. Both @Damien113 and @vkas please submit yalls evidence. 

I will be throwing out the falling out of the helicopter part of the case.

Posted (edited)

Your honor I am trying to follow the leads given and failing to do so.

I am not seeing Mr Noah charged with drug possession and very very confused with the fine reimbursement of 5,500$ ??? where did that number come from again?

PC 243(b), PC 16590 *Arresting officer Trooper K. Lewis**Reduced by 10 months for time served*    30    Tessa Brookline    08-12-2019 23:50:26    A60476684

I am only seeing two charges here. he was charged 9,000 fine

Battery on a Peace Officer 4,000
Possession of a prohibited weapon (includes weapons modifications) ,5000

Mr Damien If you need help with your client other records I would be happy to do so. but at the moment I am not seeing the drug charge on that incident. 

Abu Ali Holmes

Assistant district attorney

Edited by vkas

13 hours ago, Terry Jenkins said:

Judge Sheila Berkowitz will be presiding over the case. Both @Damien113 and @vkas please submit yalls evidence. 

I will be throwing out the falling out of the helicopter part of the case.

It was already edited as krequested to government.

Posted (edited)

I would like to motion to have the relief modified for the reimbursement of the fine to $4000. There was a error in the paperwork and charges were mixed up. I would also like to motion to have any mention of him being charged with possession of the narcotics changed to being accused as no official charges were pressed but he was infact accused of having them in his possession. He told me it was read out in his charge list.

Edited by Damien113

I was on duty and on scene the time this incident took place.  I have body cam footage of the instance in question and have already got it ready if the court needs it @Terry Jenkins

@Radisma Can you email me the footage of the situation to help me better understand this case.

my email is @Moe1474

Thank you

5 hours ago, vkas said:

@Radisma Can you email me the footage of the situation to help me better understand this case.

my email is @Moe1474

Thank you

Should the evidence not be provided to everybody if it is subpoenaed? 

@vkasI have sent the body cam footage to you as per request and you can file it per the Judges orders / request.  I know the evidence was subpoenaed but I hadn't seen where a Judge said he / she was requiring anything yet.

Sorry for the delay.

Posted (edited)

Thank you Commissioner Snow.

I will share the body cam footage here as evidence.

Mr Damien I gotta be quiet honest with you. I feel like your client is not being honest with you regarding the events that took place that day.

first he claims that he was charged for drug possession when he was not. 

then he claims the battery on police officer is a bogus charge because he claims he was shot before he assaulted the officer? the body cam footage is very CLEAR on the order of event that took place. 

Your client was clearly assaulting an officer before any shots were fired. All the officers involved in the situation showed GREAT restraint and self control.

only one shot was fired, and it was definitely warranted. and to tell you the truth if more were fired to stop him from attempting to assault the officer it is absolutely fine. What kinda of man decide to assault an officer when he sees 5 other officers around him with guns drown unless he was trying to commit "suicide by police"

If you still wish to take this case to court, it is your right. but I advise you to talk to your client and maybe drop this law suit. 

I hope your client at least pays you for wasting your time. he needs to get his story straight

Abu Ali Holmes

Assistant District Attorney 

Edited by vkas

Posted (edited)

I would like to motion to have the court case put on to continuance until the state can provide a suitable psychiatrist, my client expressed memory and mental health problems but they were not able to be properly diagnosed and treatment plan provided due to complications with the only psychiatrist in the city. I would like to express that the drug charges was my fault with the paperwork while taking notes from public records. From what I understand the psychiatrist has assaulted several people and been hanging out with known gang members. These complications will make it impossible for us to have the diagnosis given and move on with the case until someone can confirm the diagnosis that was originally given by her. 

Edited by Damien113

I would like to motion to have this case dismissed.

@Damien113Since you are the one who started the case if you are motioning to dismiss the case I would assume that means you are dropping all charges and withdrawing?

-Judge Cole Bernard

• I Like it! 1