Apply for Whitelist

Make sure to get yourself whitelisted to get priority to join the server as well as limited server slots.
Apply Now!

We want you for the Los Santos Fire Department team

Looking for an exciting and challenging career? Want to make a difference in your community? The Los Santos Fire Department saves lives, you can too.
Apply Now!

Join the Blaine County Sheriffs Office

If you have ever considered a career in law enforcement or detentions, this is the time to act. The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is seeking to hire an unprecedented number of employees in the coming months. Expansion in both patrol operations and detentions is creating exciting opportunities for good men and women interested in becoming part of the winning team.
Apply Now!

Start a Gang or Organization

Let the competition know that you mean business by becoming a fully fledged Gang/Organization. Show others you're the real deal.

Department of Corrections

Are you ready to make a difference? Apply below to become a part of the great Department of Corrections team, not all criminals are criminals for life and with your help, they can become great members of society once more. All the information you need to change lives can be found below.
Apply here!
Check out the new section for Twitch Streamers! Read more... ×
IMPORTANT NOTICE INVOLVING VOICE CHAT Read more... ×
Damien113

Sara Nades Vs. Mateo di Nova

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:36 AM, Serious Lee said:

Request for medical documents relating to diagnosis of paranoid personality disorder

The 18th works better for me as well due to work also.

The case has already been scheduled. Also Sunday does not work for me

Hello, I will be unable to attend at this time slot.  I may be able to be in the city 30 mins after the start. If a statement is needed from me prior to the court date you can find me at pill after 4:30 MT on most days 

• I Like it! 1

On 8/10/2019 at 2:58 PM, vkas said:

Your honor,

In light of recent event that took place in our beloved city of Los Santos, I would like to file a motion to be the main council for this case.

also motion to move the  case date as my client will not be around from the 12th-16th of august.

my availability remain unchanged, prefer weekends.

Thank you your honor.

Abu Ali Holmes

I would like to motion for a continuance as we have not been able to have an appointment arranged in the city for evaluations of the victim. We have also not been able to get in contact with many of the witnesses and the one we did were not able to make it to the hearing. Including both the plaintiff and defendant.

Case will be put on continence until further notice

Due to me being on the fired list is this case dropped?

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Royale420 said:

Due to me being on the fired list is this case dropped?

This is against you not the department so im assuming not.

Edited by Damien113

This case will continue as long as the plaintiff wishes to continue the case. I need everyone to give me availability in this up coming week

available after 4pm. prefer weekends but can try to work with weekdays