Apply for Whitelist

Make sure to get yourself whitelisted to get priority to join the server as well as limited server slots.
Apply Now!

We want you for the Los Santos Fire Department team

Looking for an exciting and challenging career? Want to make a difference in your community? The Los Santos Fire Department saves lives, you can too.
Apply Now!

Join the Blaine County Sheriffs Office

If you have ever considered a career in law enforcement or detentions, this is the time to act. The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is seeking to hire an unprecedented number of employees in the coming months. Expansion in both patrol operations and detentions is creating exciting opportunities for good men and women interested in becoming part of the winning team.
Apply Now!

Start a Gang or Organization

Let the competition know that you mean business by becoming a fully fledged Gang/Organization. Show others you're the real deal.

Department of Corrections

Are you ready to make a difference? Apply below to become a part of the great Department of Corrections team, not all criminals are criminals for life and with your help, they can become great members of society once more. All the information you need to change lives can be found below.
Apply here!
Check out the new section for Twitch Streamers! Read more... ×
IMPORTANT NOTICE INVOLVING VOICE CHAT Read more... ×
Damien113

Sara Nades Vs. Mateo di Nova

Posted (edited)
On behalf of my client Sara Nade I ( Damien Jackson ), am filing a suit against Trooper Mateo di Nova for damaging property owned by my client , along with inflicting injuries due to his negligent driving, breach of his duty to my client as a sworn peace officer,  along with psychological damage caused by his actions.

Relief:

- $2,000 for damage to property.

- $500 for damage to person and lost of time.

- $7,250 for future pain and suffering.

- $7,500 for trauma induced paranoid personality disorder.

- $7,500 for PTSD treatment.

Total $25,000

Statement:

At 6:40PM on August 8th, 2019 Sara Nades was at Legion Square at the corner of Strawberry Ave. and San Andreas Ave. hanging out with her friends. At that point Trooper Mateo di Nova arrives on the scene striking Nades pink dinka akuma. From there Nades approached the trooper asking why he stroke her vehicle and said he needs to help pay for repairs. He rudely said no and was being aggressive. Nades then asked for his badge number and name and to identify him self and he refused, getting into his emergency vehicle leaving, and striking Nades at the same time. He did not stop to help her and as far as we know did not call to have somebody come help her having no regard for her life or saftey. Xavier James King responded as the San Andreas Fire Department and upon arrival took Nades to Pillbox Medical Center for treatment. She was admitted at 6:40:29 on August 8th for spine and neck injuries, and forced to wear a C-Collar to help with her injuries, along with some scrapes and cuts being bandaged up.

Witnesses: 

- Billy Miller

- Charlie Brown

- Gerald Jones

-  Xavier James King

-  Xavier Monroe

Evidence Submitted :

Exhibit 1A  Medical Records

image.png.ab903ecbe2f86aa99c1c340fedf76683.pngimage.png.c7b8065e59be7ccd589cda62da08bec8.png

Exhibit 1B Police Report

https://docs.google.com/document/d/180ZljCLhm1ucEERzGaChusnJycdXGqaYr9_myfXIRbg/edit?usp=sharing

Evidence Subpoenaed :

-   Police report of incident.

-   San Andreas State Police SOP

-   Bodycam Footage Mateo di Nova

-   Dashcam Footage of Mateo di Nova

-   Medical Records for Sara Nade on August 8th, 2019 at 18:40:29

Edited by Damien113
needed to fix relief, and change some sasp stuff
  • I Like it! 2

@Damien113You do realize you cant just screenshot things from peoples streams and call them "photos"

So basically none of what you have will work as "evidence"

Posted (edited)

@Damien113

On behalf of the San Andreas Court Administration I hereby throw out the following evidence:

Prosecutions evidence- 1B-1F. This type of picture is not admissible in our courts sir. (The photos must be taken with a phone or camera out and must be taken from your POV) 

Prosecutions evicence- 2A. You must subpoena medical records in this state

~Judge Warren 

Edited by Aidan Biden

Got it. I would like to motion to subpoena Sara Nade's medical records from August 8 at 18:40 in regards to the injuries caused by the incident.

FOIA Request for the following items have been approved:

-   Police report of incident (if one exists)

-   San Andreas State Police SOP

-   Bodycam Footage Mateo di Nova (if it exists)

-   Medical Records for Sara Nade on August 8th, 2019 at 18:40:29

Posted (edited)

FOIA REQUEST-

San Andreas State Police Standard Operating Proceedures- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A37i9Mb0BGLyO-QVo89UcCBSTV4Iq4Gnw2mJemC94vg

Sara Nade Medical Records- 

2CAAB3AF-A175-474B-9A61-D5C594E5F730.jpeg

295FA226-84ED-4127-9388-D6BF7F45A494.jpeg

@Royale420 or @vkas please provide the Courts with the body camera footage that has been subpoenaed if they exist

-Judge Warren

Edited by Aidan Biden

Posted (edited)

Submitting subpoenaed medical records as evidence, along with the police report.

Edited by Damien113

Posted (edited)

I will be attempting to notify everyone on this docket to get all of your available times. @Damien113 please @ all of your witnesses or tell them to reply to this docket with their available times over the coming days. 

Damien Jackson @Damien113 

ADA Holmes @vkas

Billy Miller @A4DoughBoi

Xavier King @Xavier king

Mateo Nova @Royale420

These are your official court summons please respond with your available times. Everyone else needing to be added to this docket as witnesses please make the aware they need to put their available times on this docket @Damien113

ADA Holmes you may choose to represent Mr. Nova if you wish @vkas 

@Royale420 I suggest you seek legal counsel in the mean time

~Judge Warren

Edited by Aidan Biden

Posted (edited)

Your honor,

my understanding from talking to the lawyers on this case that they wish to pursue a civil lawsuit (not sure if that changed since yesterday). I dont believe this lawsuit is against SASP. However, if you deem it more fit to be against the department more than the person, we can do so.

here is the police report requested:

Report #:
0d31eaef836d92bfde94196ad05e6df8
Timestamp:
08-08-2019 22:10:07
Author:
Johnathon Jackson
Other Responder(s):
N/A
Incident Details:
At approx. 1840 hours, Sara Nade, Charlie Brown and Billy Miller were standing at Legion Square socializing when Senior Trooper Mateo Di Nova arrived on scene in response to a 911 call. Upon his arrival the Trooper's vehicle struck Ms. Nade's motorcycle, knocking it over and damaging it. The witnesses then told the Senior Trooper that he had damaged her bike but the witnesses allege that his body language suggested he was indifferent and was unapologetic. The Senior Trooper then tried to leave, and while doing so, he struck Ms. Nade with his vehicle. Billy then attempted to inform the Senior Trooper that Ms. Nade was injured but he had already left. I have attached witness statements and they read as follows. Sara Nade's statement - "Me and my friend Charlie were at legion and chatting with other people, then mister Nova pulled up and hit my motorcyle (pink dinka akuma) then i asked why he hit my bike and if i can get some compensation for it he rudely said no and asked for me to quit harassing him, then we asked for his badge number and he didnt give it to us then he pulled away and then struck me with his vehicle. i then had to go to pillbox to get medical help since he just drove away and didnt care about my well being." Charlie's Statement - "I was riding behind the Dinka Akuma belonged by Sara Nade near Legion Sq. When we saw Officer Nova giving a ride along to a Weazel News guy when he was on a right on red lane, and I told him to turn right because of the lane he was on. He then pulls his pistol out (possibly and most likely accidentally) and points it at us for about 1.5 secs. As a response of fear, we drive towards Legion Sq. and park at the usual parking spots. We then all stand there, talking to the people standing there when Officer Nova comes back, making an illegal U-Turn and not using his signal light. He then hits Sara’s Akuma, knocking the vehicle entirely and rolling over it a couple of times. Thus, we confront him, and he stops to hear what we say. We then talk to him about hitting his vehicle, he continues to listen, but looked like he didn’t care. We ask for his badge number, and he denies it a couple of times, also ignoring us, therefore he wouldn’t have to display his badge. He then says, “stop harassing me” and pulls out his pistol twice (as said again could’ve been and most likely would’ve been an accident). Couple seconds later after making that demand, he drives forward and hits Sara Nade, continuing to drive without asking if she needs medical or anything." Billy Miller's statement - "I, Billy Miller, Witnessed U-101, Trooper Nova, Run over a pink Akuma belonging to a miss Sara Nade. When Ms. Nade went to question the officer and request his badge number he said, "quit Harrassing me!" And then drove away. While driving away He struck Ms. Nade and continued to drive off when we all yelled to him that he hit her. Once that happened Ms. Nade went to pillbox to get medical treatment as the officer did not provide any treatment." Xavier Monroe's statement - "I was on a ride along with Trooper Mateo Denova (101). He was investigating reports of a car with a dead body in the back. I believe it was a black and purple Emporor that he was looking for. In the process of searching for the vehicle we saw a group of people at legion square. He decided to stop and see if they had seen anything. As he was pulling up to legion square he struck a pink motor cycle and was approached by a couple people, later determined to be the owner of the bike. They were very upset and the Trooper was not in the mood to deal with them. He explained that he could not see the bike, I could see it and did confirm that he hit it. He then told them that he was not going to deal with this right now and proceeded to exit the area. As he was exiting the area and driving away. As he was driving away he struck the woman on scene who was later identified to me as Sara. After we left, he mentioned to me that he had been awake for a long time and was not in the mood to be yelled at. He did not call for medical aid or go back to talk to the woman who was struck. She was trying to ask him to pay $10,000 for the damage to her bike which seemed excessive in my opinion. Later when I spoke with the trooper, he also mentioned that he had body cam of the situation and was going to save it because they were threatening to take him to court."

I will need to talk to the officer to find out if he had bodycam or not during the incident.

Best time for my availability is during weekends. I can try to accommodate the court.

Abu Ali Holmes

Assistant District Attorney

Edited by vkas

@vkas This is indeed a civil suit, however since the officer was on duty at the time I will give the DA's office an option to either represent the officer or not represent him. 

Thank you your honor.

I am going to attempt to speak to Officer Mateo regarding this lawsuit. I have also spoken to another law firm in town that can possibly represent him in that civil law suit if he chooses to do so.  I remain committed to help in anyway I can, and will start investigating into the matter. 

@Royale420 If you can reach me by email @Moe or in the city.

Abu Ali Holmes

Assistant District Attorney

• I Like it! 1

Motion to remove Billy Miller as a witness so it isnt construed as conflict of interest.

I can do this court whenever you guys have time. I have no planning whatsoever.

This case will be set for Wednesday the 14th at 7:30 PM EST. Billy Miller is to be removed from the prosecution''s witness list. @Royale420 I suggest you seek legal counsel. Also the defense needs to fix the body camera footage that has been subpoenaed as it does not seem to be working ~Judge Warren

Posted (edited)

Your honor,

I have just picked up this case and will be the main council. The ADA Abu Ali Holmes will be my co council.  I request to move this to 8pm Est. same day for availability  if possible.

Thank you, 

Serious Lee

@Aidan Biden

Edited by Serious Lee

I will move this to 8 pm EST Wednesday the 14th

All motions must be submitted before Wednesday the 14th at 12 PM EST

Your honor, I motion to remove the relief being asked for the property damage as in his eyes he did not see the bike, and would like to prevent the dismissal of the case on that basis.

Alright, I forgot to tell you guys i'll be on vacation 12-16 august.

Your honor,

In light of recent event that took place in our beloved city of Los Santos, I would like to file a motion to be the main council for this case.

also motion to move the  case date as my client will not be around from the 12th-16th of august.

my availability remain unchanged, prefer weekends.

Thank you your honor.

Abu Ali Holmes

I will change this case’s date to this upcoming Saturday the 17th at the same time that was listed above. This date will not change. All motions will be submitted prior to Saturday the 17th at midnight -Judge Warren

How long will this case take? and Sunday the 18th is alot better for me due to work,