Apply for Whitelist

Make sure to get yourself whitelisted to get priority to join the server as well as limited server slots.
Apply Now!

We want you for the Los Santos Fire Department team

Looking for an exciting and challenging career? Want to make a difference in your community? The Los Santos Fire Department saves lives, you can too.
Apply Now!

Join the State Police

If you have ever considered a career in law enforcement or detentions, this is the time to act. The San Andreas State Police is seeking to hire an unprecedented number of employees in the coming months. Expansion in both patrol operations and detentions is creating exciting opportunities for good men and women interested in becoming part of the winning team.
Apply Now!

Start a Gang or Organization

Let the competition know that you mean business by becoming a fully fledged Gang/Organization. Show others you're the real deal.

Department of Corrections

Are you ready to make a difference? Apply below to become a part of the great Department of Corrections team, not all criminals are criminals for life and with your help, they can become great members of society once more. All the information you need to change lives can be found below.
Apply here!
Check out the new section for Twitch Streamers! Read more... ×
IMPORTANT NOTICE INVOLVING VOICE CHAT Read more... ×
Luke Wolter

Failed RP of 3 Cops

Fail RP we walk into a bank with guns we see 2 police officers and we tell them clearly hands in the air we shout and after that normally they cant open fire without saying anything plus they had no cover if we wanted we couldve just killed them right away but no, they didnt say a word they opened fire and incapacitated us. I know that opening fire right away is FailRP and they just shot right away no questions asked no hands in the air, and the worst part is when i asked them if they knew that they had failed rp in the OOC chat they just said that they didnt know if they failed. After that their friend came in they didnt call him so idk how he just came in and he just wrote that they had the right to choose between life and death.

Cops involvedJal Halsted and Ravin Max Lucky and Zeus Harvey

And they left us infornt of the hospital just cuffed....

Screenshot_255.png

• That's infuriating! 1

Posted (edited)

this post was about the wrong individual. 

Edited by Beaver
wrong ts user in orig post

4 hours ago, Luke Wolter said:

Fail RP we walk into a bank with guns we see 2 police officers and we tell them clearly hands in the air we shout and after that normally they cant open fire without saying anything plus they had no cover if we wanted we couldve just killed them right away but no, they didnt say a word they opened fire and incapacitated us. I know that opening fire right away is FailRP and they just shot right away no questions asked no hands in the air, and the worst part is when i asked them if they knew that they had failed rp in the OOC chat they just said that they didnt know if they failed. After that their friend came in they didnt call him so idk how he just came in and he just wrote that they had the right to choose between life and death.

Cops involvedJal Halsted and Ravin Max Lucky and Zeus Harvey

And they left us infornt of the hospital just cuffed....

Screenshot_255.png

This is false. There is no rule against defending ourselves. Police officers have a holster which allows them to pull their firearm quickly in situations like this. Furthermore, you were outnumbered by two police officers. YOU were the only one that had a firearm drawn at the time, and I and my partner drew before your friend. We are taught in training that if our lives are in danger, that we must defend it. I drew my firearm and began firing as a form of defending myself. I have talked with a server moderator and they said that we are not in the wrong. 

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

had 2 terrible encounters with him a few days ago with him failrp multiple times and combat logging. 6 people witnessed these instances. you need to post this in the player report forum

Who are you referring too?