Apply for Whitelist

Make sure to get yourself whitelisted to get priority to join the server as well as limited server slots.
Apply Now!

We want you for the Los Santos Fire Department team

Looking for an exciting and challenging career? Want to make a difference in your community? The Los Santos Fire Department saves lives, you can too.
Apply Now!

Join the Blaine County Sheriffs Office

If you have ever considered a career in law enforcement or detentions, this is the time to act. The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is seeking to hire an unprecedented number of employees in the coming months. Expansion in both patrol operations and detentions is creating exciting opportunities for good men and women interested in becoming part of the winning team.
Apply Now!

Start a Gang or Organization

Let the competition know that you mean business by becoming a fully fledged Gang/Organization. Show others you're the real deal.

Department of Corrections

Are you ready to make a difference? Apply below to become a part of the great Department of Corrections team, not all criminals are criminals for life and with your help, they can become great members of society once more. All the information you need to change lives can be found below.
Apply here!
Check out the new section for Twitch Streamers! Read more... ×
IMPORTANT NOTICE INVOLVING VOICE CHAT Read more... ×
Hello, announcement regarding new commerce feature Read more... ×

so this morning I get on get into a shootout because a player tried to rob me the ems put us in ambulance the player got out because ems beat his buddy unconious and then the dude who I sht got out the ambulance drove the ambulance to his buddy and the ems meanwhile I still had to be admitted to jail this is bs I was just getting ragged on for illegally towing but this is ok I only have 1 players name and that is Sharkquin Fins and ems said his name was tom

@Beanz this should be in Player report if you feel someone broke the rules whilst you were playing, I'll link you the report thread:

https://www.usarrp.net/forums/forum/17-report-a-player/

Also use this template:

https://www.usarrp.net/forums/forum/121-template/

so basically this forum is impossible to fillout unless u been here for awhile because how am I supposed to know a persons discord can't even get there name in the damn game I see if im not known then forget me and that's bull people out here breaking rules etc and u guys don't even care unless ive been in the city awhile to even know how to answer those questions its truly unfair to myself and all the other players all these systems etc for u not to really care unless I donated to u guys I saw the other 3 people u replied to as well and basically told the  the same thing this needs to be addressed period again I can get warnings etc for towing a players car but people out here bluntly breaking the rules and everything else and u guys don't care unless I know everything about them how bought monitor the server better smh 4 times yesterday my stuff vanished cars money etc guess ill need screenshots huh to get my refund smh this is bs your server is killing the whole experience for not just myself but others as well

I'm failing to understand why you are greeting me with hostility, you have to express your grievances on a different thread in a calm manner.

And the staff will crack down on anyone failing to follow the rules so I am again, unsure where that came from.