Apply for Whitelist

Make sure to get yourself whitelisted to get priority to join the server as well as limited server slots.
Apply Now!

We want you for the Los Santos Fire Department team

Looking for an exciting and challenging career? Want to make a difference in your community? The Los Santos Fire Department saves lives, you can too.
Apply Now!

Join the Blaine County Sheriffs Office

If you have ever considered a career in law enforcement or detentions, this is the time to act. The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is seeking to hire an unprecedented number of employees in the coming months. Expansion in both patrol operations and detentions is creating exciting opportunities for good men and women interested in becoming part of the winning team.
Apply Now!

Start a Gang or Organization

Let the competition know that you mean business by becoming a fully fledged Gang/Organization. Show others you're the real deal.

Department of Corrections

Are you ready to make a difference? Apply below to become a part of the great Department of Corrections team, not all criminals are criminals for life and with your help, they can become great members of society once more. All the information you need to change lives can be found below.
Apply here!
Check out the new section for Twitch Streamers! Read more... ×
IMPORTANT NOTICE INVOLVING VOICE CHAT Read more... ×
Hello, announcement regarding new commerce feature Read more... ×
KingMaldi

Any military vets here?

I am currently serving in the United States Air Force and my Job is Security Forces which is a military cop. I've been in for almost 5 years. I was curious if there are any other vets playing on the server? If so lest get together and chill!

• I Like it! 2
  • I Love it! 1

@KingMaldiyou’re the only other SF I’ve ever come across on this platform LOL September marks 4 years for me. there’s another girl who rp’s here a little but she just got out of the marines. 

• That's incredible! 1

Also a prior admin @Jamie was enlisted in the Army I believe? But he’s not USA! Still a cool dude though 

• I Like it! 1

2 hours ago, VavaVoom said:

Also a prior admin @Jamie was enlisted in the Army I believe? But he’s not USA! Still a cool dude though 

Can confirm, Jamie is pretty cool. I don't know about the other part though.

• I Like it! 1

6 hours ago, VavaVoom said:

@KingMaldiyou’re the only other SF I’ve ever come across on this platform LOL September marks 4 years for me. there’s another girl who rp’s here a little but she just got out of the marines. 

Dang that’s crazy lmao so you know my pain. Where you stationed at?

• I Like it! 1

started at the base we went to boot & tech school, pcs'd to langely a couple yeas ago but now overseas in the dirty deiddddddd lmaooo wbu? & yo @Jack Luckee Burton what branch?

Currently st Lakenheath. I’ll be PCSing in 3 weeks to Fairchild. But I’ll be doing to tdy enroute to K9 school.

• I Like it! 1

Do you know Sauer? Lol I was in tech school w him, and a bunch of ppl who left Lakenheath months ago. I’m working on going K9 when I’m back in the states

Posted (edited)

Around 2010 was in a joint mission in Afghanistan (NATO). Got deployed to a US mixed based then I started to make fun of some of the dudes and got replaced to a Swedish mixed with Brits and other EU countries base in Kabul lol.  Logistic and logistic support.

Edited by Mandalor
  • That's funny! 1

^ the definition of weeding out the snowflakes LOL that’s so funny, I wish I could’ve seen you roast them 

I Might just be Ex forces but you know the only ones you should want to be part of the British well cause its just great. But none the less love you all when you are helping out :)

• I Like it! 2
  • I Love it! 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, VavaVoom said:

Do you know Sauer? Lol I was in tech school w him, and a bunch of ppl who left Lakenheath months ago. I’m working on going K9 when I’m back in the states

Yes😂 I was on flight with him for a while before I deployed and he watched my dogs while I was gone.

Edited by KingMaldi
  • I Like it! 1

Posted (edited)

I am currently serving in the United States Coast Guard and my Job is a Boatswains Mate (driving small boats) and Boarding Officer which is a Federal LEO enforcing Federal US laws. I do Search and rescue, urban flood rescue response, boating enforcement, PWCS Security/national security, Been A/D for 18.5 years. PCS in 3 months.... Currently stationed in New Orleans, LA.

Edited by Jack Luckee Burton
  • I Like it! 1

That sounds awesome AF man, coast guard has my respect lol. But yeah @KingMaldi I know him, Dole, Luchsinger, ALL OF THEM 😂 I guess he married some foreign national cuz I don’t think he ever left the UK

• I Love it! 1

15 minutes ago, VavaVoom said:

That sounds awesome AF man, coast guard has my respect lol. But yeah @KingMaldi I know him, Dole, Luchsinger, ALL OF THEM 😂 I guess he married some foreign national cuz I don’t think he ever left the UK

Lmao he just left a few days ago back to the states. He’s at Minot now.

• I Like it! 1

Minot...... gg. He’ll still find something to lift I’m sure LOL

• That's funny! 1

I was in the Marines. I got out back in 2013.

• I Like it! 1

Currently serving in 29 Palms as a Marine infantryman. It's pretty cool to be in the same time zone as the server, as I originate from the east coast. I've got 6 weeks left before my EAS.

• I Like it! 1

Mortarman or? Lol congrats on that EAS. 

• I Like it! 1

1 hour ago, Weston Campbell said:

Was in the Army for 14 years served in Afghanistan and Iraq multiple times. 2119865.jpg.7f561187521711adf5f3752752abf3a3.jpg2119863.jpg.b3cb0b83572fc1f40d460f3ad0a64816.jpg3493448.jpg.daafc95d19b81ccc1c79723f40879d6b.jpg

Fuckn bad ass!!