Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

Handling File For Cars

Name: Pegassi Osiris 

Model: Super

Issue: once again, fully upgraded and way too slow, I feel that all my super cars have a very hard time reaching 130, almost like 130 is the highest a car can go now due to the new vehicle handling files. 

Price at Car Dealership: 1.25m

Edited by Ronnie Smith
  • I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1
  • Community Administrator

Name: Sheriff2 (Police Tahoe).

Model: SUV

Issue: The car goes way too slow for a police vehicle, Max speed is only 100mph. Other than that, the vehicle handles fine.

Price at Car Dealership : N/A

• 3 weeks later...

Name: ubermacht Sentinel XS

Model: Sports

Issue:The car, (based off of the bmw m3) only goes 100 mph with almost full upgrades. This issue bugs me because the m3 can actually go upwards of 150 mph. i feel that it is unreasonably slow.

Price at Car Dealership :45,000

Edited by Andro/Jawn Carnale
  • 3 weeks later...

Name: Overflod Tyrant

Model: Supers

Issue: You hit the gas and almost nothing happens. From the price and the looks, I expected this thing to fly and takes corners like a pro... very disappointed.

Price at Car Dealership: $3,309,000

Here is some elaboration: It just barely beat my $9,000 Station Wagon in a drag race...

Edited by MichaelMotorcycl

All the cars from this message have been adjusted. Feel free to test them out once mini put them in. i will send it to him now and hopefully next restart. If you feel it's still broken feel free to make a post again and ill take a look into this. Thank you 

Name: Pegassi Tezeract

Model: Supers

Issue: The car has a perfect top speed (126 MPH) but it takes hours to get that speed. It is an electric supercar. Here is my proposal:

Top Speed: Remain at it's currently top speed (126 MPH, Fully upgraded) or bump it up to 130-135.

Acceleration/Launch: Can we get the same acceleration/launch as the Coil Raider/Coil Cyclone and just keep the top speed?

Price at Car Dealership: $3,300,000

Edited by MichaelMotorcycl
15 hours ago, MichaelMotorcycl said:

Name: Inverto Coquette

Issue: The car has a perfect top speed (126 MPH) but it takes hours to get that speed. It is an electric supercar. Here is my proposal:

Top Speed: Remain at it's currently top speed (126 MPH, Fully upgraded) or bump it up to 130-135.

Acceleration/Launch: Can we get the same acceleration/launch as the Coil Raider/Coil Cyclone and just keep the top speed?

Price at Car Dealership: $3,300,000

That is not the Coquette neither is it a sportscar. Supposed to be Overflod Tyrant in the super class.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Pegassi Vacca

Model: Supercar 

Issue: Pegassi Vacca ($850,000) goes slower than Corquett ($70,000)

Price at Car Dealership : $850,000

Please note I have not been on the server in a month or so, so the issue may have been fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Nissan GT-R

Issue: Upgrades don't seem to make any difference on the vehicle. Stock, the car quickly jumps up to 90-100 then gradually increases to about 120. Fully upgraded it performs exactly the same and still has a max speed of ~120 on flat.

Price at Car Dealership : $175,000

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Name: BMW M4 Widebody

Model: BMW M4

Issue: Spins out for a full 5 seconds upon accelerating from a stop

Price at Car Dealership : 190k 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.