Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

Handling File For Cars

if you find a car that doesn't work properly (unreasonably slow or fast, upgrades don't work, weird handling) please leave a reply on the thread and use the following template:

Name:

Model:

Issue:

Price at Car Dealership :

• I Like it! 2
  • I Love it! 1

Name: Willard Faction | Imponte Dukes | Declasse Vigero | Imponte Nightshade | Declasse Sabre Turbo | Vapid Dominator GTX | Dundreary Virgo Classic Custom | Vapid Ellie | Declasse Sabre Turbo | Declasse Stallion | Vapid Blade | Vapid Hotknife | 
Model: All in the Muscle class
Issue: Doing wheelies when you hold space and W and then let go of space and the cars go on the back two wheels

• I Like it! 1
  • That's incredible! 1

Name: Obey 9f Cabrio, Invetero Coquette, Nisan GT-R

Model: All in sports section

Issue: Obey used to top out at 300, barley goes 130 now, costs 285k. Same with the GT-R, 185k, barley hits 150, and the Coquette is about 70k or something around there and it used to be super fast. Since the Coquette isnt the price of these other cars I have listed isnt as fast as them that is reasonable, however the 9F and the GT-R should be fixed.

• That's funny! 2

@MichaelMotorcycl @Rimka @Carter Wingate

Thanks for the post and the sheriff, police2, police7 speeds have been adjusted, try them out and let me know how they are now! I also think the wheelies are better?

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1
  • That's incredible! 1
  • Community Administrator

Name: Truffade Adder

Model: Super

Issue: Max is like 130, but after fully upgrading it, it feels like the speed got decreased.

On 1/16/2019 at 1:32 AM, minipunch said:

@MichaelMotorcycl @Rimka @Carter Wingate

Thanks for the post and the sheriff, police2, police7 speeds have been adjusted, try them out and let me know how they are now! I also think the wheelies are better?

Sherrif -- good.

Polce2 -- The grip should be increased, mainly for launching. It is constant wheel spin which doesn't make sense with its lack of power.

Police7 -- good.

Wheelies --

I only have two muscles, the Vapid Hustler and the Declasse Sabre Turbo Custom w/hydraulics (Wheelies seem to only have gotten worse for both.)

Although... I kinda like the wheelies and don't mind them but (especially for the Hustler) they should be decreased but not totally gotten rid of 

Name: Ambulance

Model: Emergency

Issue: Ambulance feels like a sports car. It takes corners too sharp like it was a racing car. In my mind the ambulance should not be taking corners that sharp and it should not handle like it was paper.

Name: Pegassi Infernus, Obey 9f Cabrio

Model: Infernus is in supers, and the 9f is in Sports. 

Issue: Turning on the infernus is trash, both cars for the price are very slow. The inferunus is 500k in the car shop and it is maxed out and does 90, 9f is 250k from the car shop and is fully maxed out and does 120 max. These cars should be extremely fast because of the price. 

• I Like it! 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.