Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

Some people can break server rules and others cant as long as your cool with the admins your fine on the server if not tough shit and good luck.. i wont be returning to usarrp. however a bit of advice you guys should really get control of the favoritism. goodbye.

-patricio

• I Like it! 2

And where and who's the admin? And where is the favoritism? The video is lacking a point so does the post? Maybe be more explicit in exactly what happened? It's really confusing and to shit talk the server for ... no idea reason ain't nice, son. There are people working hard for this server. So maybe get to the point?

• I Like it! 2

@Mandalor 

if I’m understanding correctly his point is he and his friend were ambushed with no communication until after it happened. That would count as RDM most likely due to the last communication between them in the stream being long ago and allegedly a server admin has done nothing like banning/kicking them or doing something with the situation.

If you read the twitch clip Description...

86FB2727-5CD6-442D-A244-0F557D230B04.thumb.jpeg.38146e155ce26af2cc90dec52c73a6d1.jpeg

It says the issue.

His “favouritism” point is probably something to do with the fact he was banned not long after the events in the clip.

47E0AA24-FA97-40C4-AE7B-0C6B17FB3857.png

Edited by Leonpaul02
  • I Like it! 2

I'm also curious about this. Is there a reason the people who ambushed him weren't banned for RDM? Doesn't this technically count as RDM since there was no roleplay involved? 

• I Love it! 2

They were in the Unicorn just prior to this event looking for the Lost members, and had guns with them. We were already at Stab city when the came rolling in in their van right past us. It was never a ambush. They knew we were there! I have no idea about why they were banned, I was in the back by our bikes so other than the partial clip that’s all I know of that moment. I do see them shooting first before our guy even got around the van, after his gets around the van and is shot at returns fire! There was never a shot fired by us until we were shot at.

I can also tell you we don’t go around getting into gun fights on the server, our gun use is very limited based on the RP.

Just would like to state in your clip, you pulled up on them first, so the fact you were shot seems valid to me buddy. Your toxicity isn't needed however, I honestly should have banned you for advertising your stream within the server. Him and his friend were banned for combat logging after being gunned down, instead of reporting this alleged RDM, they combat logged. So they both earned their vacations to wherever they see fit. I'd also like to state if you're not involved in the situation, or have literally zero knowledge of it to stay out of the conversation. That isn't a request.

If you expect players to be banned for their violations of the rules maybe you should learn them yourself as well as take the time to file reports against the violators of said rules. Don't play victim because you lost a situation you put yourself in, then combat logged out of once you failed. Have a nice stay somewhere else sir.

• I Like it! 3
  • That's infuriating! 1