Jamie

Introductions come say Hi

Hey im James. im brand new to GTA RP and  haven't played D&D in Years. im from Oregon, in 27, im currently going to collage to become a mechanical engineer..... cant think of anything else to say but im looking forward to having a lot of fun and creating some amazing stories with you all. 

• I Like it! 2

Hello, I'm Rick, I am a Lvl 2 Dispatch EMD for Regina Dispatch.  I first got into RP with DOJRP(Yes, the one Polecat is in), and I got to Senior Operator II, and since I left them, I cant find a community to take me.  So I am currently "surfing" for communities, looking for one that has dispatch.  I may not be here for long, or I could get on the dispatch staff team. 

• I Like it! 2

A lot of new people here...

Here is who I am and who I was:

Niklas Krappennschizts

All over the board, used to be a member of the "White Legion" and used to be a lawyer way back when.

------------------------

Niklas Krappennschizts Jr.

Son of Niklas Krappennschizts, always lost looking for his father, who was dead.

------------------------

Granda Krappennschizts

Father of Niklas Krappennschizts and Mrs. Krappennschizts (Niklas' Wife)

------------------------

Michael Packard

Owned the first used car lot that this city would ever see. Tragically killed himself after accidentally selling all of his stock instead of making insurance claims.

------------------------

Shaffer Krappennschizts

First official owner of the Paleto Bay LSC. This person is still living, but after the IRS caught him money laundering, he was forced into hiding but might find his way back into Los Santos, question mark. Was also a deputy for the Blaine County Police Department. 

------------------------

Felix Krappennschizts

Lightly known drug-supplier for Terry Jenkins and Tanny Frankson. Forced into hiding as well due to the fact that he had relations with Shaffer. 

------------------------

Harry Knips

A homeless man who was known over twitter for having the stamina of a marathon runner. He eventually found his way driving around in a Grotti but died when robbing a barbershop. He was running away from the cops on foot and was shot by ARs from behind. 

------------------------

Michael Garfield

A cop and the CEO of a possibly soon-to-be organization, the LSVA

------------------------

Michael Davids 

An attorney with ShutTheFuckUp Law Firm. Possible gay, who knows.

------------------------

Michael Renolds

A soft-shelled criminal who died when he put a bullet through his brain while robbing the Car Dealership in Los Santos. He was trying to set up a life as a meth-dealer and needed some cash to kickstart his business and died in the process.

------------------------

Michael Ryans

A Serbian man who robs stores and people. He is just trying to get enough cash to get onto his feet to start up his gun-running business.

Edited by MichaelMotorcycl

How's it going everyone. I'm Nolan. US Army MP veteran, and currently LEO in the great state of Massachusetts. Brand new here, and looking for a place to call home again. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat.

Hey guys, I’m John!  I’m a contractor in the Virginia area soon to be in my late 30’s.   Between juggling my company and family life, I’m trying to make a name for my character here!   I’m fairly new to rp and I’m quite enjoying it!  I’ve been a pc gamer my entire life and have spent the majority of my gaming career on competitive first person shooters, and eve online (which consumed my savings at one point and time, well let’s not kid around.  It’s been several times I’ve paid several salaries for employers of game developers.)  None the less the experience has always been a memorial one!   I hope to make some of more of those memories around here!  

• I Like it! 1

Hey Guys i'm Madji aka Gavin Whedon in the City my rl name is Gav too so its all good! I'm the Welsh guy thats been in the city for the past few day's I've only met a few people in my time but I've had a great time! I hope I havent been too much of a pain in the ass! I'm actually a pretty introverted guy irl - also streaming since I've been in the city too on twitch if anyone was interested or wanted to ask me any more questions I'll be happy to talk!

peace!

• I Like it! 2

Hello all!

Been kicking around on the server for a week or two now.  Great server, great people!  Looking forward to getting to know more folks and go on some more adventures. 

Look for me in back alleys and in dumpsters, names Zed Spliff, man.

Zed1.png

Hey everyone, My name is Marc Musso, my characters name is Billy Wingo, Im new to this server, hoping to get around and meet some new people. can't wait to RP the crap out of this!

• I Like it! 1

Hello all. Ive been on the server for about a week. Have been watching videos to see how everything works. My character is Darius Deshawn. I look forward to seeing you all in there.

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.