Jamie

Introductions come say Hi

Hello! Loving the new site / forum!

My actual name is Kyle. I'm an IT Technician, I was born and raised in Mazzarino, Sicily. (Italy) I moved to the UK at the age of 10 and have moved around a fair bit within the UK. I currently live in the lovely city of Cambridge, England. I've ran, maintained and owned many forums and game servers in the past 8 years, such as Counter-Strike servers. I'm a Linux and Windows Technical Administrator both Dedicated and Private server knowledge. I'm also a freelance Web Developer and Graphics Designer. :)

Perhaps in my free procrastination time I'd randomly make some random GFX for USARRP. ;)

• I Like it! 3

On 13/12/2017 at 12:23 AM, NSanityHD said:

Hello! Loving the new site / forum!

My actual name is Kyle. I'm an IT Technician, I was born and raised in Mazzarino, Sicily. (Italy) I moved to the UK at the age of 10 and have moved around a fair bit within the UK. I currently live in the lovely city of Cambridge, England. I've ran, maintained and owned many forums and game servers in the past 8 years, such as Counter-Strike servers. I'm a Linux and Windows Technical Administrator both Dedicated and Private server knowledge. I'm also a freelance Web Developer and Graphics Designer. :)

Perhaps in my free procrastination time I'd randomly make some random GFX for USARRP. ;)

That would be awesome if you do make anything let Ash or myself know please.

• I Like it! 1

12 hours ago, Jamie said:

That would be awesome if you do make anything let Ash or myself know please.

Will do. Minipunch PM'd me about GFX for some logos for USARRP as well and I attached a couple quick logos I made while I had free time. Due to how the IPS Logo bit is in the stylesheet(s) any logo bigger than the set dimensions in the CSS would cut the logo off a bit. The two logos I made as an example are below.

usarrp.png.8191149465a508059d0db1ca7c261194.png

usarrp2.png.dcd3d48fad896193f9c647157fb1644a.png

Bare in mind that these are true transparent logos.

• I Like it! 1

Hey everyone! I just want to say that this is a great community. Thanks for being so helpful! Hope to see you all around in-game!

• I Like it! 2

Hello, all!

Just want to say first of all, I've really enjoyed my time on this server so far, which hasn't been very long. Had a few great RP experiences so far, and excited to see what more awaits!

My name is Jonathan. I'm late twenties, living in the southern United States (by necessity, not choice  ;^D). I love acting and role playing, and helping to tell a bigger story. I'm so glad I've found not only this platform, but this specific server to be able to do so on. I'm currently playing a few characters on the server, though my most common one is Andrea "Andy" Kroner (the chick who rides a bike everywhere). Looking forward to "meeting" you all, both in and out of game. Thanks for the opportunity, and the hard work put in by everyone who helps/ed to bring this server to life.

• I Like it! 1

New-ish to the server!

I come from a ARMA 3 RP server and am loving this so far!

Name in game is Frank Petite, if you notice me or I mention myself say hello!

thanks for being so awesome and welcoming!

• I Like it! 2

Hi everyone, my name is Carlos, my in game name is John Kimble, ive been in the RP game since Gmod, and im really digging this server, so if I see you in game, give me a shout? :)

• I Like it! 3

Hey all, 

I'm Chris aka "Chris Tucker" and I'm new to the community also and have really enjoyed this server minus all the RDM/VDM but hey that happens.. If i'm in town you'll most likely find me working in my tow truck cleaning up the city streets. I really enjoy SERIOUS rp'ing and love all the interactions and people that I've met so far. I look forward to becoming a permanent resident of the city and helping this city become a city everyone wants to live in! 

• I Like it! 3

Hello. New to forums but I've been on the server for a few months now. I play as Ryan McNulty in the city. Nice to meet you all.

• I Like it! 1

15 hours ago, Cutter McGavin said:

Very happy to be whitelisted! Thanks all and can’t wait for more fun with everyone!

All right bro! Ps. Its me Chris Kowalsky

Edited by Pume
  • I Like it! 1

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Brian, aka PHAT64, aka Phil Scrumptious in-game. 

I have not played on this server yet as I am buying a house and the remodel is taking up all of my free time after work. During me doing all of that, my co-worker found this server and we decided to join y'all. Hopefully I can hop on soon as I understand the server is about to be Whitelisted, which I just got accepted for, woot! :)

I live in Washington State and have been here my whole life. 

I play many games, when time permits, but I really look forward to playing this one on this server as it looks pretty amazing. The community seems to be extremely active, as well, which is great! I also like the in-game videos you guys make.

I look forward to playing with you all. 

Keep an eye out for Phil Scrumptious and get ready for a fashion overhaul and get high af doing it! (Info in Phil's backstory, not sure if everyone can read that.)

Anyway, I have to get back to work. 

I'm excited!

• I Like it! 2

Well, for when you do join the server, I hope you have fun here! Welcome to the community dude.

1 minute ago, Jack Haines said:

Well, for when you do join the server, I hope you have fun here! Welcome to the community dude.

Thank you, Jack. I appreciate it! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.