@Zhorique PFTTTTTTTTT

• That's funny! 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been reading this thread every time there is a new entry and honestly it makes my day every time. Compared to some of you guys I am pretty much a newbie here having moved to this wonderful city

Don't even know where to start but here we go I guess:   @MikeyGstrang - Mickey Montoya baby. I have known you for like over two years now but you are the main reason I got into RP. Saw you

Okay,okay,okay,okay I have alot of people to add as well   @GopnikMedic For being one of the most genuine and brutally honest people, this guy has helped me along the way quite a lot and I t

Posted Images

On 1/16/2020 at 9:58 PM, Zhorique said:

Why am i doing this? Lets start off here

@Monkey03 - I do kinda regret giving you the kill of Hennifer, but it was worth the banter and i know you would praise it, we've had some banter and i've gotten banned because of you ape.

@Jamie - Probably the most down to earth person in this community, James is fair as you can get and i've learned alot from this man and he clearly deserves more respect and recognition on his contributions to this community. I wuv you daddy Jamie.

@TEDDY - The first time i met Teddy was a long time ago, You were the one showing me around and teaching me the way of the community. We played together for probably 10-14 hours a day just messing around with the pink stupid jesters man. Aw man how i miss the old days, anyhow luv u tool.

@Trevor Lahey - Still a bitch ❤️

@Pölkadöt - Where do i start with the spitting of image of Hennifer, i do appricate you, but im still kinda bummed out that you killed my baby Janet. All the different characters you made in the start when you joined this community taking Hennifer to the barn on several occasions, good times but jeeeesus fak u.

@GoddessNextDoor - I should have left you on the sidewalk where i ran into you the first time ❤️

@Trash Queen - Probably turned into my bestest friend in this community, but all in all you just want to be my friend because of my money :(

softy ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just really thankful & grateful for USARPP in general. The owner, the staff, the players. I can't stress enough how USARPP is literally the only good non-whitelisted RP server that I've been able to find.

• I Like it! 2

• 4 weeks later...

This server is great and so are the people who make it that way! Love ya'll! PEACE LOVE AND POSITIVITY

-biGGie

• 2 weeks later...

@Sneezy - The best person I know.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Mad props for the RP today yall!!  Wish I knew yall's forum ID's

Dr. Phil McGraw

Ast Sherrif Gary Bones

Attn David Tindell 
And you... Judge Reece

Great sport and great rp as well
Fabio James!

Edited by TravisTaps
  • I Like it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

@John Sheppard

On 1/15/2020 at 8:49 AM, John Sheppard said:

For my BCSO family, lots of love and really enjoy every moments with you guys. Stay sharp and stay safe :)

You went from the light to now being on the dark side... ❤️ ya SGT. Tree!!! 

• I Like it! 3

• 1 month later...

Hey!

Not sure if this is the right place for this but wanted to give huge props to a few people after one particular interaction tonight! I was having a pretty shitty day/night, spiritually and in the city, and a drive in the car turned into one of the funniest things I have seen...

Thanks for making my nights folks:

@Barry Edmonson @Pickle Rick 

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Cheers

Willie and Micky (The drunk guy in the car)

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

4 minutes ago, Dell Dekker said:

Hey!

Not sure if this is the right place for this but wanted to give huge props to a few people after one particular interaction tonight! I was having a pretty shitty day/night, spiritually and in the city, and a drive in the car turned into one of the funniest things I have seen...

Thanks for making my nights folks:

@Barry Edmonson @Pickle Rick 

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Cheers

Willie and Micky (The drunk guy in the car)

Thanks! I was having trouble holding it together during that DUI stop! LMAO!

• I Love it! 1

• 3 months later...

I have to give props to @Misunderst0od for last night. Some of the best RP I have had with any cop. I love the character and the overall quality RP she brings to criminals, which you just dont see alot of cops bring nowadays. Could careless if she wins just wants to make sure everything is done right.

• I Like it! 2
  • I Love it! 1

@Jamie for being funny

@Sam Smith For rping with me as her nephew back in the day

@Raven For being littttt

@Eva Rhoth for gas med rp

@CraigTheGuy For being uncle mark

@Trash Queen for being my E-Mom

@z3ned and @Terry Jenkins and @Frank for obv reasons. The list goes on! I love you all!

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 2

• 4 weeks later...

Almost a year since my last appreciation post... (Note if you were in my previous one, same appreciation for you, but I will use this one for those not mentioned previously.) So without further ado.

@Hank Hilliams Hanky, man oh man between all the ACE, Crew, Pink and well RP drama the friendship between Avery and Hank was so precious to me! Hank kept Avery level headed and sane through alot! Hell it was because of you that Avery really ended up going all rogue and finally getting that Criminal record! Then as time went on that friendship extended to DM’s checking up on me when I would be too busy with school and work to RP. I will always appreciate that and you!

@Prod1gy Wes freaking Smith! Much like I said above for Hank, you helped me expand my RP with Avery and transition from a legal character to a criminal one. We always had the best time robbing and doing crazy heists with the Aces! I cannot thank you enough for all of the great memories and then to the Friendship we have carried! Your support has always been appreciated and I couldn’t thank you enough for all the good vibes you’ve spread! 

@Hanna I am repeating you, because you are special! It was due to your kindness of showing me the ropes of RP that I have been able to get to the point I am currently at now. If I could only pick 1 person to thank for being where I am within the USARRP community now, it would be you by far! 

@Jayers Oh Qt, I could never forget you! I have always admired your characters! You have always been a good vibes person who just kind of did what they wanted and hangout with whomever regardless! You are such a beautiful soul and person, within the server and outside of the server! I will always be down to play siege with you, or even just talk about anything! Love you always!

@vikky33 Oh my lovely Vikky, you were the start of finding that love for detective RP with your Matilda shenanigans. Not only did you have one of the best storylines I have been able to entangle myself in, but you always kept us guessing what was next! I love how much you challenged me, and how I would spend hours attempting to figure out your puzzles IC. I appreciate the heck out of you and all you have done for the server! 

@BootyHoleBandit My little Bow Bow! Honestly I never really saw our characters getting close and becoming friends, but that did indeed happen and that friendship goes beyond the server to our crazy ass group of friends! I honestly would not have it any other way with all you guys! Thank you for the many fun times with Avery and Bow twerking to get away from robberies to just chilling cooking some meth! Love you homie ❤️

@legos @Em. You two are surely something else, and although I never really RPed all that much with the both of you… You have become a part of a great but insane friend group! Emma you are such a funny and kind person, one who may like KFC more than I like Sweet tea!! That is saying something! Legos you have done some incredible work for DOJ within the server and have become someone I am glad I get to associate with on a daily basis! 

@Misunderst0od Ms. Kelly Price who I trained on Ally and she told me she was the “Above average cadet Ms. Kelly Price”. You have by far been one of my favorite LEO characters to RP with both Ally and Avery, never a dull moment and that is rare to always have a good interaction! I know I am not alone in saying you have created and added to many storylines within the community and the community is lucky to have you! 

@BJK1908 My little Zaney… Oh how I miss you and your RP, even if it made me tear up all the time. You are the only person in the server to ever have learned all of Avery’s backstory and it made 110% sense with everything that went on. You killed it with your RP in terms of having BPD and just overall keeping everything in line. I couldn’t be more proud of you, and how many people you affected and brought into your own storyline! Very impressive! I miss my little Aussie and playing games with you, I hope you are well nerd! 

@Isper Repsi Pepsi! I saved you for last as you have probably had the biggest impact on not only my characters storyline and RP, but also have become one of the best friends I have ever had! I am not going to go too much into it as that would ruin what I have to say in your Christmas card but thank you for helping me become more comfortable RPing as a police officer and pushing me to always be better and more confident in my ability to lead others as well as stand up for myself. 

I could go on and on and on about those I have RPed with on this server but there are far too many to even begin to try and name. The biggest point here is that I came to this community last year and met some people I won’t ever forget the rest of my life. I met friends that I think will last a lifetime. I found out I loved RP, even after I swore I never would RP a little over 2 years ago, now look at me. Thank you to you all, because really it is not just the individuals listed above but the community as a whole who have been the reason as to why not only I but we all would get on the server and spend hours on it. I appreciate the hell out of you all! ❤️

• I Love it! 4

Never done one of these, will post more but wanted to respond as I was tagged.

@reakinghavok26 Thanks for always being an awesome friend and always being there to listen when Hank needed it. Your friendship has always been special to me and will be as long as Hank lives and beyond. I think this friendship and @Bella Morte 's friendship with you saved Crew and Pink from a very unwanted war. Keep up the amazing admin work and look forward to more great RP in the future. Remember to always smile :) 

• I Love it! 3

@Hank Hilliams It's simple to show appreciation no specific way to do it  :) I know how much I appreciate you for being there to also keep Bella's head leveled so I know that's a big fact , and i agree with @reakinghavok26 On that Note . You're the best !! Mature level -minded Amazing person You rock . You make RP a blast and i know how we get Creative :P 

• I Love it! 2

@Bella Morte ❤️ thank you for those kind words. Where do I even start....getting hired to kidnap you for an ex ace member early on in my days at USARRP when I was just a pilot looking to live a life of crime. Little did I know that would lead me to joining the Aces and having one of my most memorable times on USARRP. After that we merged with Crew and never looked back! You have always been my best co-pilot, always down to go explore in the helicopter and just chill or even down to grind and make some $$. I will always remember being your property manager and how much we accomplished within a short amount of time.

We always have a blast with RP and just roll with the punches.

• I Love it! 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.