Judge Declan Taylor

Appreciation Thread

@Jamie I suppose I should mention you hey?

This guy has helped me with my rp a lot as well, corrected me on many things I did wrong. He is one of the main reasons I wasn't banned. Thanks nerd.

• I Love it! 1

Oops, forgot some.

@Sam Smith @Pölkadöt Both on the same line because they are for the same reason. Any time I'm in the teamspeak channel I'm always laughing, both should be signing up for comedy night KEKW. I also love how Alex gets a bit too exited when someone mentions Lesbian.

@Lucy Cole Known you for awhile, always been so understanding and so deserving of your position!

@Trash Queen @Monkey03 @Zhorique @Kredious You know why you are here, all four of you are fucking amazing people. Enough said.

@Sandoril Whilst we haven't had many encounters I quickly learned that you are so flexible with your characters, half the time I didn't even know it was you until I was told, which is so rare in rp recently.

@Country FOR ALWAYS BEING LOUD

• I Love it! 2

@Cas @WiggedOwl5502 Alongside being awesome friends (sons) to me in general, these two should be appreciated by everyone for keeping DOC on its legs until it became the BCSO. They did a lot by themselves to ensure things ran as smooth as possible during my time of absence. I denied returning to BCSO months on end before these two finally got me feelin’ some type of why and convinced me!

@TEDDY@Hanna @William Queen @Tom (WHERES RUBBERTOES @?!)  From the family, ‘till after - you all remained supportive of me ic and OOC even if I did something you didn’t want me to do (like murder Jade.) The beginning of The Family was the best roleplay I think I’ve ever experienced prior to Purp Gang falling out for a little. I’ll always appreciate the emojis you made for me, the hilarious small moments we had, and more! @Judge Declan Taylor man we used to LOVE bitching each other out but lezihonest, Jack Haines attempting to donate his money to Jade in his will was one of the most heart felt gestures he could’ve done. Vadim & Jade never forgot that. 

@GomBiaN Saving the best for last ~~ We became friends and had the best roleplay on our crims. Neither of us knew how in depth our friendship would be OOC, since I only made Jade to help out the crips @ the VU as a dancer. But from the first encounter we had, we realized the potential of our characters and thus went on to form a family, gang style and between the two. You might be one of the smelliest Swedes out there but you know that I appreciate every single time you were there for me OOC. 2019 really tested us as friends but I’m glad we were able to put our shit aside, grow up, grow closer, and stronger. I could probably make this post a novel just to tell you how much I appreciate you. We took/continue to take so much bs for each other but we know it’s cuz people were mad jealous they didn’t have storylines like ours. Can’t break something that’s too strong to be broken, like us... JA JA JA JA JA JA. I love you the mostest Gombian! ♥️

Edited by GoddessNextDoor
  • I Love it! 2
  • That's incredible! 1

Ermmmm so yeah... I don’t really know how this works. But yeah I’ll give it a shot anyway LOL

So first off @Country what a legend, at first I really did not like this guy. Since I got to know him, he is funny, talented and an all round nice guy! Great District Attorney and a great Commander hopefully Assistant Sheriff soon! 

Second off @OnlySlays from the start amazing guy, mad respect for Blake and Elliot. They both have a great personality and are easily likeable. Great Sheriff and an amazing Judge! 

Thirdly, @Cas... yeah the profile says it all lol Cas is brilliant, such a chilled guy, very lenient and fair. Very honest as well! Mad respect for you. Not enough words to say to these people so far.

@life4vice Yes... you next 😂 you’re brilliant! Jeffery is a good laugh, Tyler Gray is interesting as you get to know him but OOC you are so useful, respectful and really polite. Despite me messaging you a lot with concerns and questions I have you still respond to me and you still give me a tonne of advice and support! If anyone were to be the community father figure I think that would be you LOL the mature one out of us all.

Next is @Judge Declan Taylor Yesterday I realised how chilled this man actually is... he is funny, talented and hella intelligent! Also really respectful of others opinions! 

@AA Ron/Jack/Dirk Where do I start? He’s funny, he’s kind and more importantly he’s a friend. Was amazing since day 1 in the BCSO. Dirk, you did my interview, you did my training and you were there for me when I had questions! I hope you come back to the BCSO one day? It really changed when you left...

@William Queen LMAO Lina and Gina are the best... Alex and Reece are getting friendly as well lately :) thanks for letting me be your sister you little legend! ;) 

@Trezopig my drugs buddy! (We did drugs busts together)

@Jamie Amazing website! Amazing streams! Overall amazing guy... 

@Schwifty Great guy, that laugh you have on you is impressive. Absolutely love your streams and I love Charles’ character in-game! From Panic Button Oakley 😉

@minipunch of course for the strangest Discord messages and GIFs

@yellowsupercar87 for his wonderful rain hat he wears ahaha

@Jordan Day ya scouser lol... you went through CO training with me and you were there since day #1...

I hope I didn’t miss anyone that really did mean something? I will probably edit if I did!

Edited by KianG
Added William Queen, and a couple more...
  • I Like it! 2
  • I Love it! 1

Yeah great website @Jamie

• That's funny! 2

Thank you everyone for the awesome experiences I have had on this server! You have all been great 😁

We all doing this now? Okay let me start. 

@Cas A god and a Legend. There is too many things to say. 

@KianG A drug buddy. Busting drug dealers. Good Time 24/7.

@raverie A friend. So cool but i still only know his age. also a Legend.

@OnlySlays My sheriff. I saw him Making his way up to the Top. Always has a good answer to a question.

@Jordan Day A good friend. It feels like we are Talking 24/7 but its very Rare to See him.

@snakEbnp Savage Guy no doubt. But makes fun of me for stoping at red lights lol. Still a very good Friend tho. ❤️

@Nova I met him like 3rd day in The city. Still love that guy. He made his way up and he helped my a lot in The city.

@Schwifty There is nothing better then his Laugh. For real. It just makes me happy.

@MikeyGstrang He is a awesome dude as well. So kind and just happy. Much love to him.

@Lexii One of funniest People i ever met. There are so many things i want to Say about her. But this will take ages. ❤️

@Country His Voice is Great and I love all his titles. Hear him talking over the radio when there is a pursuit... Best thing ever. No 🧢

@John Sheppard Started as a CO. Worked his way up. I Remember his first Time in The City. Holy Shep. One of my fav People. 

That above ^^ is like 1/10 of all People i would like to mention. There are too many of them. Basically everyone is Great. And I Will never forget about them. ❤️❤️❤️

• I Love it! 2

@Ash I would like to thank you for all the help and a lot of the work that has gone into the website/forum I could not do all this and keep bringing more things with out you I love you Bro.

• I Love it! 1

only a couple of people from me :)

@Exploded for getting me into RP and introducing me to USA. 

@ItsYaBoyBeef for being a good friend. 

@OnlySlays for just being a all around awesome dude.

@WiggedOwl5502 for being a shit head. just playing ❤️

And all my BCSO brothers and sisters 

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

Why am i doing this? Lets start off here

@Monkey03 - I do kinda regret giving you the kill of Hennifer, but it was worth the banter and i know you would praise it, we've had some banter and i've gotten banned because of you ape.

@Jamie - Probably the most down to earth person in this community, James is fair as you can get and i've learned alot from this man and he clearly deserves more respect and recognition on his contributions to this community. I wuv you daddy Jamie.

@TEDDY - The first time i met Teddy was a long time ago, You were the one showing me around and teaching me the way of the community. We played together for probably 10-14 hours a day just messing around with the pink stupid jesters man. Aw man how i miss the old days, anyhow luv u tool.

@Trevor Lahey - Still a bitch ❤️

@Pölkadöt - Where do i start with the spitting of image of Hennifer, i do appricate you, but im still kinda bummed out that you killed my baby Janet. All the different characters you made in the start when you joined this community taking Hennifer to the barn on several occasions, good times but jeeeesus fak u.

@GoddessNextDoor - I should have left you on the sidewalk where i ran into you the first time ❤️

@Trash Queen - Probably turned into my bestest friend in this community, but all in all you just want to be my friend because of my money :(

Edited by Zhorique
  • I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 3

2 minutes ago, Zhorique said:

Why am i doing this? Lets start off here

@Monkey03 - I do kinda regret giving you the kill of Hennifer, but it was worth the banter and i know you would praise it, we've had some banter and i've gotten banned because of you ape.

@Jamie - Probably the most down to earth person in this community, James is fair as you can get and i've learned alot from this man and he clearly deserves more respect and recognition on his contributions to this community. I wuv you daddy Jamie.

@TEDDY - The first time i met Teddy was a long time ago, You were the one showing me around and teaching me the way of the community. We played together for probably 10-14 hours a day just messing around with the pink stupid jesters man. Aw man how i miss the old days, anyhow luv u tool.

@Trevor Lahey - Still a bitch ❤️

@Pölkadöt - Where do i start with the spitting of image of Hennifer, i do appricate you, but im still kinda bummed out that you killed my baby Janet. All the different characters you made in the start when you joined this community taking Hennifer to the barn on several occasions, good times but jeeeesus fak u.

@GoddessNextDoor - I should have left you on the sidewalk where i ran into you the first time ❤️

@Trash Queen - Probably turned into my bestest friend in this community, but all in all you just want to be my friend because of my money :(

OKAY I WAS GUNNA CRY AT FIRST THEN I FINISHED READING. 

You know that’s a DAMN LIE. hoe bag.

• That's funny! 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.