Sneezy

Appreciation Thread

@Mia For running the best events and maintaining a high level of optimism and roleplay in every scenario

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

Ouch.

• I Love it! 1
  • That's sad! 1
  • That's funny! 1

OMG @Ash- you just made me remember the day I was at training, still a Sgt. standing in the line with the deputies. Something was brought up and you walked over and grabbed me and walked me over with the Command Staff and stood beside me, and said "You don't need to stand in the line, you are one of us."  That was a feeling of true accomplishment and an extreme honor!!!!

• I Love it! 1

1 hour ago, Mr Monkey said:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Mr Monkey for being a stoopid Monkey and the most wanted in Blaine Co.

• I Love it! 2

@Tyler-for being a great calvin who knows how to make me mad and then happy real fast

@Mia-For listening to my crazy stories and setting up great events

@Jamie-For being a great sheriff

@GlitterGlock19-For being a great Mom and Chief 

@Cutter McGavin-For being a great help

@Trevor Lahey-For being a weird friend 

@John-For letting me "Kidnap" you in front of mia 

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 2

Alright lads I see how it is?

But for real I could list everyone here and trust me it will be some long ass post so I'll save the time. without a doubt nearly everyone in this community is amazing, even though some of you lot cause some issues before it's amazing that we're here in the 1st place and growing as a community, from my time here even though it's shorter than others I feel that the level of RP has grown quite a bit and it can only grow from there. 

@Mandalor @Leonpaul02 Leon, even though you didn't really contribute much in the gang I still appreciate the work you did put in when we was in the city.

Mandalor, you was some weird ass person when we was in the city but you was the only stripper we had.

@Mia I'll never forget the time you got your hammer and "accidentally" swinged it at me ?

@Castle When I felt RPing wasn't for me you got me hooked.

@TEDDY Always a pleasure RPing with you, especially kidnapping people?

@John You're on par with being the craziest person on the server ?

@Ash For acting as a member of some dynasty while ruining your throat in the process.

I also wanna show some love to the staff team, every one of you put in a huge amount of work to help the community and I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful team❤️

And if you're new to the server reading this I hope you find something you can appreciate.

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 3
  • That's infuriating! 1

@hdshow really guud guy love to play with him and all that guud shit beat his ass at FFC 

@Bob Robert Saget Vape nation 

@Radisma papi 

@Flottki hello my guud friend 

@Trevor Lahey im sorry

@RezyGFX Guud roommate 

@Jamie i like to wash his car's for money 

sorry i was drunk last night when i made this lmao this is what i said originally.... @hdshow im drunk asf and that all i have to say @Bob Robert Saget is my bouiiiiii@!!!!!!! @Jamie is a guud  guy and love to RP with him and shit and idk wtf im saying tbjh

Edited by TEDDY
  • I Love it! 1
  • That's funny! 3

@GomBiaN - Vadim Kalashnikov, we have known each other for quite some time, and have been through ups and downs, but have always had each others back. We have been down both the dark road and have also seen the light. There is so much that we have had to deal with and so much more that has yet to come. You have always been there for me and I the same and will drop what I am doing in the blink of and eye to help you in any way I can. The death of Kylee Rayne brought us together more than it has brought me closer to anyone. You will always be family Vadim and I love you babyduck. I will always have your back brother!

Lennos "Ketchup" Hultman - I hate you! Don't ever try to touch my hat! ❤️

• I Love it! 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.