TrippyMane_TV

Lost Specter and 302 Mustang

I have these two vehicles that say "not stored" but I cant make an insurance claim on them either. I've spoken with the new owner of my old house and they claim to have removed them and I need to file an insurance claim. Obviously, it's not working so I figure I'd post something here about it. I can get some pictures in the meantime if needed. I should probably add that the specter is on a separate account and I don't know what the problem is with it...I have narrowed the Mustang to be in my old home but other issues have occurred. I've run out of ideas so I made a post here. 

0_screenshots_20180709183742_1.jpg

0_screenshots_20180709183639_1.jpg

Edited by TrippyMane_TV
bleh

Yes I’m the new owner of his old house which had a yellow mustang boss 302 in it. I pulled it out but couldn’t put it back in or anything so it was just unusable for me. 

• I Like it! 1

I've been pretty patient. Any chance on a follow-up soon? If I need to come up with a figure on the amount I can do that as well. Thanks.

Well if you require a refund you need to do it in the appropriate section, you won't be getting a refund from here.

• That's funny! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.