IrishJoe

Benefits of owning real estate?

Question

Hello friends,

I have been looking at the real estate forum and I had a few questions about it but I was not sure if I should ask there or here so if this is the wrong place please forgive me. My question is, what are the benefit for owning a residential home? 

I.E. Can you actually go into a property you buy or is it just for looks on the outside and RP meeting place?

Can you garage your vehicles at this property?

Can/will you spawn at this property when you log in?

Thanks for any info.

Joe

3 answers to this question

So there are two separate versions of the real estate system, the one on the forum is for large buildings or houses that have not yet been implemented, this only comes with benefits exclusive to Roleplay, it's whatever you want to do with a property.

The other system is an in-game mechanic, if you own a property you can spawn there, store items, depending on property store vehicles, have a number of outfits you can choose from rather than having to change to them manually via the clothing shop and also brings the added benefit of giving a place where you can legally call your own. 

Go to a property if you see a purple/dark pink circle you can check to see if it's up for sale, most of the properties in Paleto are already purchased so you might have to shop further afield but we are progressively adding more properties.

• I Like it! 1

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.