John Abraham

[[Template core/front/global/prefix is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] John Abraham wants a pilot license

Question

Hi, this is John Abraham, a abide citizen of law, requesting for a pilot license for both operations of aircrafts and helicopters for commercial as well as private use. I have previous knowledge of flying aircrafts and thus in order to fly as per laws, I wanted to get myself certified.

So, How can I get myself certified and whom should I contact regarding this topic. Anyone dealing with this content from the government side can contact me on discord @John Abraham#2140. 

Thank You

Edited by John Abraham
  • I Like it! 1

3 answers to this question

On 6/2/2018 at 1:42 AM, John Abraham said:

Hi, this is John Abraham, a abide citizen of law, requesting for a pilot license for both operations of aircrafts and helicopters for commercial as well as private use. I have previous knowledge of flying aircrafts and thus in order to fly as per laws, I wanted to get myself certified.

So, How can I get myself certified and whom should I contact regarding this topic. Anyone dealing with this content from the government side can contact me on discord @John Abraham#2140. 

Thank You

Any comments please. Regarding this topic

This isn't something you just post asking for, you can fly a helicopter and plane as a civilian all you want but you'd need to get in contact with @D c to learn to fly for the BCSO.

He will tell you to fill out the application form which can be found here: 

As for the EMS side of things, I'm not too caught up on the SOP for EMS so you'd need to ask @Rimka @GlitterGlock19 @Tyler 

Fire Engineer / Paramedic II is the minimum rank required to be trained for EMS Pilots license. Although if you have your BCSO license I believe command staff let you operate Air One.

• That's funny! 1

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.