Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

*OPEN DISCUSSION* Using the term "Government"

I already submitted this in game however I would like to broach the topic here...

/report 104 I admit that I had said that I would probably be talked to by the "government" up until this point I have heard tons of people say that an have never heard an issue. I understand talking about "deportation" is un cool yet I have never heard about problems talking about the "Government" in general. I am sorry if I have missed a rule somewhere and dont know where to begin if I have. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks -Frank Petite

Thoughts?

Edited by Frankpetite
  • That's infuriating! 2

I for one took total offense to you even mentioning the government and me reporting you!

John Ram is 100% against reports and will not report anyone due to in game shit. You saying what you said right then was bullshit. When in real life do you talk to your friends and then go say something about being talked to by the government. EVERYONE in game knows what the government is and to even bring up the government in any RP situation is BULLSHIT! I am so done with the in game mentions of government, deportation, and bodycams.

Edited by John Ram
  • I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

If that is how everyone else feels I agree,

I would just like a point blank answer from the "Government".  I have heard time and time again in game about those using that term, even officers and have yet to hear any official ruling on it. 

Again if I am wrong I accept that and that is my bad.

I will own up to any wrong doing I commit and I will admit when maybe I am wrong.

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.