Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

Bring back Teamspeak!!!!!

1 hour ago, juan_snow said:

Bring TS back. Cutting out would happen less. Randomly not hearing people wouldnt happen. People could play music for free for parties. There are so many reasons. Mini, please bring this back

+1  I was on the fence before but more and more, I agree with you however pro tip voicemeeter with virtual cable allows you to play music for free at very high quality used it with TS and still use it with in city voice. However if I need to alt tab my music cuts out as voice transmission does as well as opening a phone or pockets.

https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

https://vb-audio.com/Cable/

Once you have these applications and route your audio properly you can add a noise gate to your mic or even play audio through multiple devices at the same time (for those that like to party).

Then start > sound settings > Advanced Sound Options > Route Chrome or whatever audio you want to be heard through your "mic" to the CABLE Input or Virtual Cable device.

image.thumb.png.90bf245c1c197682fbf14e1ceb8794f0.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure if it is just me who thinks this way but i feel like having teamspeak implemented again would be so good - apart from the travises who will blast music through their soundboards i dont see ot

I will support Mumble only if they add a RP Soundboard that actually sounds good and not like a nokia 3310...  So +1 for TS, there also wouldn't be as many issues with the radio, because right no

Ino this is a very late comment on this subject but i really wish we brought teamspeak back the main complain about teamspeak was it being more stressful to get in and took longer but at the same time

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion I like both of them mumble is easier for new people to set up and you can still play music though mumble just a little longer to setup, but part of me does miss ts.

• 1 month later...

after experiencing the voice issues I have been lately. I would like to revive this suggestion and say yes. lets bring back TS

100% on board with this decision, so irritating to have to pause RP scenarios over and over to fix the voice issues from you or someone else that is involved in the scenarios. Plus with TS music wise it was as simple as downloading "RP Soundboard" then uploading songs to it and there was your music.

+1

I was fine with mumble for a while, even figured out to play music, however, TS is a lot more stable, with the added benefit that you can continue talking while you're in the map as an officer.

I know fivem has been working on mumble issues on their end in the last couple of days but all those resource warnings and the added lag makes it quite difficult to drive around and not crash when it happens almost every few minutes with the resource warning.

Also the sound quality with TS was a lot clearer and there was little to no cutting out of voices.

Yeah i want this back extremely bad. One thing I hate about Mumble is you can’t ALT +TAB anymore, and when you do this is makes it where you can’t hear anyone. Kindve loved TS. 

I would like for this to come back cause overall TS was better. It added so much better RP with soundboards. With mumble you can do the same thing but it’s difficult to add the soundboard from Mumble. 

Just now, SirChainsmokerGollum said:

@Seth Roganyou can actually alt tab just need to make it on your settings that audio does not pause when game is not in focus

Yes but you can not speak while alt tabbed.

I love all the traction this suggestion is getting. I really hope it gets taken into account.

Seems like mumble (at least in my and a few others experience) has been progressively getting worse. It ruins rp situations when everyone is cutting out constantly and can't tell what one another is saying. It seems like i'm going into my settings to turn voice chat on and off, as I would assume others do as well, every two minutes. It gets frustrating when communication is key (breaching, coordinating, and communicating overall), and it becomes a pain to try and tell what people are saying in game.

Ayooo Facts!! 

Me and Oliver D. could speak over the radio about something and it would legit take him 20 minutes to hear what I said 20 minutes ago. 

I called him dumb and he tripped on me about it 20 minutes later because he heard it just then LMAO ❤️

• I Love it! 1

maybe not teamspeak, but some other voip. Mumble is busted up for sure. I even switched to canary and its still b00f

• I Like it! 1

I was talking to some buddies just last night. Four of us there and we were all constantly having to ask each other to repeat themselves and repeating turning on and off voicechat. +1

• 2 weeks later...

Ino this is a very late comment on this subject but i really wish we brought teamspeak back the main complain about teamspeak was it being more stressful to get in and took longer but at the same time i see that as a massive benefit it filters out the people looking to mess about and the people who come to rp. ever since we moved to mumble there has been a lot more rp situation where people shoot with no words or tac flight the list goes on but having teamspeak and toko was in a way a light whitelist to the server and only the people who wanted to rp here would go through the steps to get teamspeak and the plugins. so i think going back to teamspeak will make the server a better place and make rp better.

• I Like it! 3
7 minutes ago, Dlorez said:

Ino this is a very late comment on this subject but i really wish we brought teamspeak back the main complain about teamspeak was it being more stressful to get in and took longer but at the same time i see that as a massive benefit it filters out the people looking to mess about and the people who come to rp. ever since we moved to mumble there has been a lot more rp situation where people shoot with no words or tac flight the list goes on but having teamspeak and toko was in a way a light whitelist to the server and only the people who wanted to rp here would go through the steps to get teamspeak and the plugins. so i think going back to teamspeak will make the server a better place and make rp better.

yea, +1, love the idea

• I Like it! 2
8 minutes ago, Dlorez said:

Yes +1 agreed i think the server was better when TS was here, you could open your map and speak and be in different apps/second screen and there would be no problems

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

I'm a plus one in this 100% . I get frustrated with the tone changing lol either I'm whispering or it automatically cycles through mumble. It would be best for TeamSpeak to be back it makes RP more clear and in tune .Plus all the issues with the cut out how can we give a proper  respond in manner if we can't hear the other side of the conversation? I agree it was a lot to go through, but it kept a more smooth functionality to it at the same time . +1000 .  

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

I used to be a heavy supporter of this, but if you think about it, it could hinder community growth as a whole. nobody should have to install more intrusive third party software to play on our server. I love ts. toko is better than mumble. But I have a feeling mumble will get better and we will live with it.

• I Like it! 1

I will support Mumble only if they add a RP Soundboard that actually sounds good and not like a nokia 3310... 

So +1 for TS, there also wouldn't be as many issues with the radio, because right now shits a mess no cap

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1
  • That's funny! 1

mumble is good dont get me wrong but personally i think usa is to easy to join there needs to be something that makes the people that acc want to rp and not mess about in place cause someone could download fivem see usa and join and personally i have seen a lot of people like this recently 

• I Love it! 2
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.