Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

+0
I'm neither for, or against this. I wouldn't be upset to see it change. It's unrealistic, but so is the economy of this city.

I like having a quick way to pull out enough money to get a car out of the garage, without having enough to make me worth robbing.

On the other hand, in a city where a cheap meal costs $200, it doesn't make sense that the quick ATM withdrawal is only half of this.

Edited by Cory Lahey
  • I Love it! 2
9 hours ago, Cory Lahey said:

+0
I'm neither for, or against this. I wouldn't be upset to see it change. It's unrealistic, but so is the economy of this city.

I like having a quick way to pull out enough money to get a car out of the garage, without having enough to make me worth robbing.

On the other hand, in a city where a cheap meal costs $200, it doesn't make sense that the quick ATM withdrawal is only half of this.

I completely agree and is why I also suggested $500 instead as I know not everyone religiously carries $1000 walking around money for repairs bandaids food etc. Let's not even bring up bandaids and how often scuff causes us to run through them 🤣

• That's funny! 2

You have to Carry $1000 AT ALL TIMES even more in some cases, or we would never get anywhere. I courageously and strongly agree with this suggestion 💯. Band-aids i spend $1600 just to make sure my neck doesn't get hurt possibly even more on that alone .  Not to mention the food, and drink bill . Always prepared . 

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1
57 minutes ago, Misunderst0od said:

I feel like I am missing the point here...  Doesn't the "withdraw" button allow you to pull out up to 5,000?  

Yeah it now allows 5k withdrawals 

• I Like it! 1
9 hours ago, Misunderst0od said:

I feel like I am missing the point here...  Doesn't the "withdraw" button allow you to pull out up to 5,000?  

instead of the withdraw button saying one hundred it will say withdraw $500 does make it quick and easy so you could spend less time going in and out of the bank .

• I Love it! 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.