Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

weed plants still die after watering and feeding them everyday or some will die and some wont and its so annoying when they die like 6th day because it just feels like such a waste of time

• I Like it! 1

Bro, Facts

I legit joined today and checked my plants, they were all very thirsty and hungry for some reason (they shouldn't have been). I fed and watered them until they were all full

I left them all good for 2 hours
I come back and these mfkers almost dead again

• That's infuriating! 1

Hell yeah. My criminal characters have taken to legal jobs because somehow they realized crime isn't worth it. Oftentimes, investments in drugs don't break even (aside from Cocaine).

Don't bother with weed, it's gonna fuck up and the most refund you get is the cost of buying the plant before it's grown.
Don't brother with meth, it's 100% RNG based, and very inconsistent to co-ordinate recovery.

• I Like it! 1

Do you guys notice if it is mainly plants dying after a server restart? Even if you feed/water them before the restart?

Others have reported that being the case

So I just made some tweaks that might help, see if it keeps happening or not after the next restart

43 minutes ago, minipunch said:

Do you guys notice if it is mainly plants dying after a server restart? Even if you feed/water them before the restart?

Others have reported that being the case

So I just made some tweaks that might help, see if it keeps happening or not after the next restart

not 100% sure how much restarts affect them for mine at least, my last lot died in between resets, I watered and fed them at around 2/3pm and they were dead at 7/8pm GMT (restart is at 11.30) 

• I Like it! 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.