Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to USA Realism RP

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Join SASP Today!

Interested in become a state trooper? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the SASP family today!

Join the BCSO Today!

Interested in become a sheriff's deputy or correctional officer? Enjoy law enforcement? Join the BCSO family today!

Join LSFD Today!

Interested in becoming a paramedic, nurse, or doctor? Want to help save lives? Join the LSFD family today!

Cars and Coffee Car Meets

Hello all. My name is Johnny Oakley and I’m a newer resident of the city. First of all I would like to thank everyone this first time RP player is having a blast and i appreciate the advice and feedback. 

as I work my way thru growing as a mechanic I am ready to put out there my idea of Cars and Coffee meets. 

I am more interested in knowing dos and donts  as I set this up. Like your thread states suggestions. 

My background 

own a home but not the deed as of yet on Ocean Hwy with a friend. I am a recent level 2 mechanic and only 1 car to get me around. 

I have in the past run cars and coffee meets but in console land. In your city I would like to know what my limitations are....

1.) how many people in one section of the city can I have together without crashing your server?I am use to being able to host 15-20 people in the meet and a separate security team (at times) with up to 5 members. The console server can handle 25 people and their cars. 
can we handle 30 people and their cars together in say a parking lot in this city? I know 100 citizens can be available at a time so I wanted to respect the boundaries. 
Side note I have plenty of parking lots I like to use all over the los santos city area depending on how many show up. 

2. Do I need to be a whitelisted member to promote city wide events or this kind of casual event? I haven’t submitted my application yet to be a whitelisted member but I do plan to soon. I get I can send advertisements out when I’m in town but I was hoping to promote a little louder if you will. 

3. Do I need a business to throw this event say monthly or weekly if I’m able to. My goal is to not make an income on this I just want to see what people have made with tools given. I wouldn’t be angry if more cosmetic customizations came around. But I want this to be a cool chill no gang activity type meetings. A safe place if you will to network also. 

in conclusion I am still working on this and anyone who would like to meet up about making this better I am totally open to chatting. And if I’m out of line on trying to promote a car scene let me know also. I will move to a city who wants a part in that culture. 

thanks for your time and I look forward growing my RP

I'd say, just dm an Admin with your idea and you all can talk about it, and possibly set up a event for everyone. You pick the place etc. And the info about your event will be sent in #server-events in discord, by the admin you dm'd. Also, last time I checked, you can have 100 people at the same spot and it won't crash the server. We usually have a sheeit ton of people at paintball or FFC. 

• I Love it! 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.