2v1 for Cops too

i think this kind of rule needs to be implemented where cops mist follow the ratio rules. I think crims need to have some sort of chance to escape and this will help. being tackled off your bike then being surrounded by 5 cops with guns drawn isnt fun and doesnt even give a criminal a chance to try anything and is quite unfair. If cops had to follow this rule just like crims do it will lead them to having more thought out and better RP in general giving the criminal a chance because at the end of the day we r all here to have fun and it shouldnt always be about winning from both sides

• I Love it! 1

I don't think the 2 v 1 rule will ever affect cops but I think a rule where there is a limit to how many cops can be on one scene, I know on other servers there is a limit of 8 cops per scene and only other cops can help out once it is called code 4 or the crims have left after wiping the cops.

• I Like it! 2

8 minutes ago, Stray said:

i think this kind of rule needs to be implemented where cops mist follow the ratio rules. I think crims need to have some sort of chance to escape and this will help. being tackled off your bike then being surrounded by 5 cops with guns drawn isnt fun and doesnt even give a criminal a chance to try anything and is quite unfair. If cops had to follow this rule just like crims do it will lead them to having more thought out and better RP in general giving the criminal a chance because at the end of the day we r all here to have fun and it shouldnt always be about winning from both sides

I just feel like limiting it to 2 cops to stuff will increase Gunplay over Roleplay because people will just want to shoot their way out of the situation. I disagree with it improving the rp, it won't it would make it worse 

• I Like it! 3
  • That's funny! 1

i disagree with it increasing gunplay because if there are less cops there are so many other ways to escape and shooting isnt needed. the main reason i shoot in chases is because either i lose some of the cops or i know more are coming. i feel like if i know the amount of cops that are going to be allowed to respond crims can plan better getaways and have more structured robberies and wont need to shoot

• I Love it! 1

3 minutes ago, Stray said:

i disagree with it increasing gunplay because if there are less cops there are so many other ways to escape and shooting isnt needed.

sadly not many people think that way

E-1 to those 4 units that just came on scene, please leave for the ratios

• That's funny! 2

at the end of the day we gotta remember why we play on the server. i am not blaming not having ratios im just sayin that it is so easy for cops to win and sometimes they get caught up in the thrill of winning that us crims have no chance and this needs to be addressed 

In my opinion, it's truly not about "winning". I feel that if you provide good RP to the cops, they will provide good RP back. I think both @roiice and @Em. can both attest to this with our recent bank robbery. Overall, it's about bringing high quality RP to the server, regardless of winning or losing. 

Edited by Stocks
  • I Like it! 1

1 hour ago, Stocks said:

In my opinion, it's truly not about "winning". I feel that if you provide good RP to the cops, they will provide good RP back. I think both @roiice and @Em. can both attest to this with our recent bank robbery. Overall, it's about bringing high quality RP to the server, regardless of winning or losing. 

100% i led the whole negotiations side of the scenario , has to be some of the best rp I have saw in a long time. 

I think by implementing the ratio rule wouldn't do anything if I'm being honest,  like Charlie said you shouldn't need to limit cops to a scenario to improve the crim side of rp. 

• I Like it! 1

Ratio rule for everyone or for no one. I would prefer the complete removal of it. Those who wish for preferential treatment to the LEO (for them to not have to abide by the same rules as civilians) are supporting powergaming.

16 hours ago, Cas said:

E-1 to those 4 units that just came on scene, please leave for the ratios

Everyone else has to do this, tell their people to leave because of ratios. 

Edited by Thomas Prowse

either remove ratio rule for crims or enforce it for cops because it is stupid

2:1 wouldn't work for cops realistically. Maybe they could just allow us to have our RP. A year ago, a bicycle getaway would be fine with no hostage, now it feels like depending on who you are they pick and choose who to be nice to with chases. Im not naming names but there are some cops who will straight throw spike strips right in front of your getaway car if you are at a robbery, and that is Not their use. Why kill the RP so early on? thats all I'm saying. I think we should have 2:1 removed for everyone, as long as the RP remains in the upward.

I doubt many people know this because the people who make comments or tend to make thee suggestions don't have cop characters or haven't experienced it yet. but if you didn't know most of the time when there's a chase and there's like 3-4 units on it and someone tries to attach. Someone over the radio will say "We don't need any extra units" or something along those  lines. To be honest this just sounds like a bad idea limiting cops to how many can be on a scene because some people might not be able to go to a call at all because of this ratio rule that some people want cops to have.

I haven't seen any cops put spike strips down at the front of someone's car because in my opinion that's scummy and to be honest it's kind of power gaming. The state of the server RP wise needs to dramatically change before we try and get rid/change some rules. 

The bike getaway has happened to many times for it to be "Original". We have had it so many times if I'm being honest its boring because so many people have done it now.

I have a crim character and I have no issues with 5 units being on scene its funny because everyone is just running around like maniacs, I just don't see why it needs to be removed....... i don't see any issues with it 

• I Like it! 3

1 hour ago, roiice said:

There isn't much "win-mentality" in cops

This is absolute bullshit, excuse my french. If you believe so you are either ignorant or unaware of the issue. I don't mean this as an insult, so please don't take it as one. When dealing with LEO, Criminals are forced to submit. There is no role-playing or talking your way out. Shooting is dealt with as GP>RP and you'll be outgunned by the military mass of officers on-site unless you catch one of them off-guard and by themselves. Trying to flee results in you getting tazed out of a moving vehicle or sprayed in the back. I've even been rammed with a helicopter.

Cops are treated as saints on this server who are not required to follow rules. I've been in an encounter where I was getting robbed (as a legal civilian) I returned fire, and made the criminals flee. Cops came up behind me and shot me without saying a word. While they were shooting at me I put my hands up and tried to talk to them to no effort. This sort of behavior has gotten many others banned from the server, as there was no RP interaction between the LEO and me (which is what the rules require).

Personally, I don't think that if there is an active shoot-out going that people would need to go and speak to the assailants before returning fire, but this is how the rule is being enforced by administration. Rules NEED to be the same for everyone, no matter if they are a civilian, criminal or LEO.

Edited by Thomas Prowse
  • I Like it! 3

3 hours ago, roiice said:

This topic shouldn't even be continued as it's just made out of salt from being arrested.

100% not the case. And the fact you are responding like this only proves the point. You don't deal with it because you get good situations. Congratulations, you're one of the very few. This is not a salt issue, this is an issue of ignorance. If we had win mentality or something along the lines to be reportable I can guarantee you the cops AND criminals would change drastically, and those who don't, would get banned. It would be that simple. 

As far as 2:1 for cops goes. No, I don't think this should be implemented because I don't think we should have 2:1 for the criminals either. We shouldn't let numbers barricade our RP now. The 4 man criminal activity and 2:1 rules are severely outdated (From the times when we had like 32 people!) And we should just revisit it.

This is the last time I'm commenting on this suggestion. I'll let staff take it from here.

• I Like it! 2

I think the "Favouritism"  is a iffy one, we give good rp to the other good rper's. The reason why we give such large times and fines to certain people is because they do the same shit over and over again its boring being given the same rp.

This is just a 2 sided suggestion....Maybe get rid of the 2:1 ratio for crims as sometimes it ruins rp between gangs etc etc. 

I don't see why I should try and give good RP to people that just throw that shit back in my face by reciprocating crap RP.  People always moan about "Cops win mentality"  but i bet if the scenario went your way I doubt you and your friends would be salty. its just 2 sided... 

Also there was a rule put in place that if your car is broken in a chase , you can repair but you cannot enter the chase again...

Another reason why some may give long times and fines is because maybe they can take the time to think of a better robbery scenario 

Edited by Em.

So em your basically saying shit rp should be met with more shit rp? You clearly just stated that you give better rp to people that give you good rp that’s called playing favoritism. You should always give good rp even if they other party is giving shit rp. I’m not bashing you at all I promise. I like you and love your rp. But there are clear favoritisms that happen like bobby said. At this point this post should be locked because it’s only going to turn into a back and forth.

• I Love it! 1

Sounds lit 🔥 I love this suggestion I will bring it up next staff meeting hopefully we can push it through. I can’t wait to always win on my criminal only one cop car chasing my ass solo robbing shit going forward. 

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 2
  • That's funny! 1

wild.

everyone had a winmentality lets be real lol. Crims wouldnt be on fast ass drag bikes or teslas if they hadnt and cops wouldn’t taze ppl quickly or pit them if they hadn’t. However  I think its good to have the 2:1 rule so people dont get swarmed by like 5/10 “enemies” so they’re basically forced to give themselves up. BUT HEY THATS JUST MEEEEE

• I Like it! 1

I was going to comment but like, I don't care so here is a gif of a penguin instead 

Penguino.gif

• I Like it! 4

1 minute ago, BevTTV said:

So em your basically saying shit rp should be met with more shit rp? You clearly just stated that you give better rp to people that give you good rp that’s called playing favoritism. You should always give good rp even if they other party is giving shit rp. I’m not bashing you at all I promise. I like you and love your rp. But there are clear favoritisms that happen like bobby said. At this point this post should be locked because it’s only going to turn into a back and forth.

Well If I'm being honest the amount that gets shit talked to some of us is a huge YIKES, if we're talking shit rp take a look at most of the gang rp. I'm gonna be more lenient when given more rp, people should rob the bank for the rp not just for the money and that's what most people do. Like I said the example of Charlie and AJ's was for the purpose of content and RP not for the sake of money because let's be honest thats what most care for. Limiting that scene to so many cops would have made the whole scenario shitty. 

Like Charlie said I think its just people who want to win on their crim characters, people LOVE money and that's all most crims do robberies for....

Ok im done now

waving goodbye GIF by Beauty Brands

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1