Co-owning Businesses again

Back in 1.0, you were able to own a business and then you could put someone else on the lease. In my opinion, this should be a thing again. It really could bring some RP like have that more interaction with people such as if someone owns the dealership, they could collaborate with someone else who is on the lease. Such as when I try to get the dealership or the gun store and own it, I give money back to people in the form of discounts but lets say I'm not in the server and someone else in the server who is on the lease could be giving people their money back, etc. I have been talking to some people about this concept and would love to see this be a thing again in the server personally.

• I Like it! 3

I joined the server on April 2nd 2020 , and never owned a business but know people who have/do. i was told IC and OOC that we were able to co-own stores before the server reset. i also agree this should be a thing and i was also there when Laura was giving discounts etc etc and myself and Kirby aka Yota were RPing as sales women/men. it brought some fun to having a business other then just the money 

so PHAT +1 from me chief 

• I Like it! 1

+1 Don't see any negatives/problems to this and personally I believe this would make a great addition to the server as it did back then. 

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.