Underground Hospital

If you want me to be completely honest, in a way id love this, but every criminal would just do this if a friend is able to help and that would take all RP away from doctors, there are different ways to do things and making this ''local'' aint going to help the situation.

I have seen docs go rogue without them getting caught, you just got to do it right. think outside of the box

Good idea as i think it gives criminals a chance if they have a warrant or have escaped prison. But having it as an NPC would be a bit unrealistic because it kind of takes away the whole Doctor RP. like the way I'm perceiving it is that you just drop the guy off , he gets picked up and he can walk it off like nothing happened. or do you mean it like it is at pillbox where they check in and lie in the bed for like 20 mins. also the costs of it would need to be significantly higher in my opinion. but good idea i like it 

I'm not sure I like this idea or not. I see how much money some crims make compared to legal workers & it's often times more than the legals. Would a lot of crims stop coming to pillbox completely? I'd be worried that most crims would stop coming to pillbox completely causing the RP there to die down

13 hours ago, Kassidy Grey said:

I'm not sure I like this idea or not. I see how much money some crims make compared to legal workers & it's often times more than the legals. Would a lot of crims stop coming to pillbox completely? I'd be worried that most crims would stop coming to pillbox completely causing the RP there to die down

Absolutely would not happen, many other servers have the same thibg yet pillbox will still be packed

The other servers have different people and communities, you cannot compare every RP community to the others, and genuinely think the same things will work in every community. I would think it wise for us to base this off of our own community and not lump in every community recklessly, because we're not all the same, and we should be mindful of that. 

• I Love it! 1

I think one thing that could possibly work is having the spot change every week, add botched surgeries to where the person would need to go to pillbox to get it fixed. Maybe like a 25-35% chance of botched surgeries with 1.5x the time of normal pillbox stays

it WOULD deter people from using it, however some people would totally wait the extra 5-10 minutes to avoid police presence.

• I Love it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.