Underground Hospital

I for sure think this should be a thing. This will allow people to go to a hospital if they have warrants or have escaped jail without the risk of being arrested. This could be NPC or it could be a new income method for felons.  It could be like a basement of a house our somewhere like the black market. 

+1 but ONLY at a MUCH higher cost for treatment. As it would be realistically

• I Like it! 1

Just now, Eva Rhoth said:

+1 but ONLY at a MUCH higher cost for treatment. As it would be realistically

Agreed, around 4k to revive someone while they're downed would be amazing. This would further so much Crim RP.

• I Like it! 1

11 minutes ago, itsdudd said:

Agreed, around 4k to revive someone while they're downed would be amazing. This would further so much Crim RP.

4K is heckkn steep. Legal docs don’t even make that kind of money. 
If they can make that much being underground, we wouldn’t have any legal docs left. Just saying. 

12 hours ago, Eva Rhoth said:

4K is heckkn steep. Legal docs don’t even make that kind of money. 
If they can make that much being underground, we wouldn’t have any legal docs left. Just saying. 

I think they mean like 4k for the player to pay sort of like how you pay hospital bills. and the person working there would get a paycheck of X amount.

3 hours ago, Garry Frankson said:

I think they mean like 4k for the player to pay sort of like how you pay hospital bills. and the person working there would get a paycheck of X amount.

No one should work there, it should just be a local you go to and revive someone thats a criminal if they can't go to pillbox

• I Like it! 2

NPC miles away from anything that allows someone to at least stabilise and walk with their injuries (so slower if their injuries is making them walk slower) and then the criminal can go to pillbox a lot later once the heat has died down. Although you could easily apply this logic to a criminal lying low and then going to pillbox.

4 hours ago, Greg Allen said:

NPC miles away from anything that allows someone to at least stabilise and walk with their injuries (so slower if their injuries is making them walk slower) and then the criminal can go to pillbox a lot later once the heat has died down. Although you could easily apply this logic to a criminal lying low and then going to pillbox.

No no NPC doctor. Because that would take away from the actual Doctors barely there RP already. 

anything added to the server should be done to enhance RP, not take from it. Adding an NPC doctor doesn’t do that. 

if a person gets hurt and values their life, they will take the consequences to save it.

• I Love it! 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Eva Rhoth said:

No no NPC doctor. Because that would take away from the actual Doctors barely there RP already. 

anything added to the server should be done to enhance RP, not take from it. Adding an NPC doctor doesn’t do that. 

if a person gets hurt and values their life, they will take the consequences to save it.

I was thinking more an NPC that is super expensive for treatment, super out of the way so nobody would want to use it unless in the small case of where a criminal needs treatment after a robbery or something just to allow them the ability to move around. (they would still in the long-term need treatment at pillbox from a surgeon, local doctors etc...)  I don't really see how this suggestion could work unless there is like another doctor role that charges more??

I'm not a fan of NPCs but for this to work I think it would be best to have an NPC, maybe it takes away a small amount of RP of a criminal being arrested inside pillbox but to be honest it more fair for cops if the system we have is in place. Just lie low and go to pillbox.

Edited by Greg Allen
  • I Like it! 1

i think there 100% should be a underground doctor now that could be a NPC or a real person. bc from what i have seen the issue with pillbox is cops will shoot or find out someone is shot who has a warrant and then just sit at pillbox. not contributing to RP at all. not only that but from what many saw yesterday they also lock EMS/doctors in the pillbox causing many people to not get any help when they call 911. i can understand wanting to arrest someone but as we saw when the cops lock down Pillbox it causes others to lose RP. i think it could be a cool idea for a doctor or a ex-doctor to get fired and turn crim bc they still want to help people in turn they create a home made under ground hospital that only has 2-3 beds to help people and it takes longer to get healed and cost more. now i think it could also be a thing of if the under ground doctor isnt in the city u get helped by a NPC but if they are then they can help you just like how pillbox is

I could be wrong but at most hospitals if someone comes in with a gun or stab wound are hospital staff not required by law to call the police to notify them so they can come check so that would counter the whole cops camping pillbox 

If I reported every knife and GSW we would just need to hire an in house officer at that point. As they would NEVER leave. Or I’d be on the radio every 3 minutes. 
they would be tired of hearing “MD7 to dispatch” continuously.

• I Like it! 1

It's gonna need to be an npc tbh, a expensive one, I've been in other cities with it and it helps a lot and does create RP as you're gonna need to go all the way somewhere high up in paleto or somethin. If we have it as civilians working there it would get to the point where some won't even be there ALL the time which is needed as criminals are always getting in situations whether theres 28 people in the city or 100 people in the city.

I’m seeing a lot of “other cities” talk in this suggestion, to be fair while it’s a valid point I think it’s good that USA is unique and does things it’s own way sometimes. In the wise words of my father (slightly altered) “if other cities told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?”

The thing is that when ppl say other cities they mean that it is a possibility and obviously works with the boundaries of RP. They arent directly comparing and I think its good to look at other cities sometimes and get some ideas or atleast inspiration for new features.

• I Like it! 2

2 hours ago, TrashPrince said:

I’m seeing a lot of “other cities” talk in this suggestion, to be fair while it’s a valid point I think it’s good that USA is unique and does things it’s own way sometimes. In the wise words of my father (slightly altered) “if other cities told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?”

Other cities should always be looked at sometimes its the best you can do or you can add to it and create more with it. 

I think you shouldnt make it official. Although I agree with underground doctors. Who said you cant have one right now? You just need to find them IC and pay them whatever as bribes. I think making it official takes away the RP of it all.

10 hours ago, Brainz said:

I think you shouldnt make it official. Although I agree with underground doctors. Who said you cant have one right now? You just need to find them IC and pay them whatever as bribes. I think making it official takes away the RP of it all.

none of the doctors would ever help a criminal 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, itsdudd said:

none of the doctors would ever help a criminal 

What do you mean? We heal them daily....

Edited by Eva Rhoth

2 minutes ago, Eva Rhoth said:

What do you mean? We heal them daily....

I mean like the Laura situation. No doctor would want to help out a criminal with a warrant knowing they have a warrant, they would just call the cops down to come get them while they are getting treated. That's why it should be a local criminal doctor.

• I Like it! 1

2 hours ago, itsdudd said:

I mean like the Laura situation. No doctor would want to help out a criminal with a warrant knowing they have a warrant, they would just call the cops down to come get them while they are getting treated. That's why it should be a local criminal doctor.

No....? Doctors are bound to heal you. It’s an oath we take. Regardless of who they are or what they have done. And if a doctor is worth their salt, they will uphold that oath. We don’t pick and choose. We aren’t here to play god. 

@itsdudd You'd be surprised... I'm not going to spill the beans here. But your idea of a local criminal doctor is stupid and it takes away from RP. -1000000

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.