Police Weapons [Adjustment]

I am concerned with the weapons being allowed in certain situations/scenarios as police tend to jump to their assault rifles and submachine guns in almost every situation, I have a very simple fix for this that a big city uses:

Allowed Scenario/Situation Guns

• Class 1 Weapons (Melee & Handguns): Police can only use tasers and their pd issues pistols.
  • Class 2 Weapons (Shotguns): Police can use their tasers, pistol, shotguns, and smgs.
  • Class 3 Weapons (Automatics): Police can use pd assault rifles, shotguns, tasers, and pistols. 

This would make the police and criminals more balanced due to the abuse of assault rifle, smgs, and creating more content.

PD weapons should also be allowed to be robbed off their person or from their vehicle as it happens in almost everyday situations in large cities, and with that should just be a large sentence for anyone who is caught with a pd weapon, something like max sentence, and a big fine.

pretty sure its meant to be like this, ur meant to start with taser/handgun and as the situation escalates u use a more powerful gun but yh a lot of cops jump straight to ar or smg, and guns being robbed has been spoke bout many times and wont be happening, buy a carbine for 100k at black market or rob one off a cop, whats the point in buying one then

• That's funny! 1

The idea of stealing PD weapons has been talked about & denied before. If autos are more easily accessible like that, it just promotes more gunplay. As for your scenario changes, the current system works fine- the current system of police one upping the criminal makes sense. 

• That's funny! 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Johnny-Sins said:

pretty sure its meant to be like this, ur meant to start with taser/handgun and as the situation escalates u use a more powerful gun but yh a lot of cops jump straight to ar or smg, and guns being robbed has been spoke bout many times and wont be happening, buy a carbine for 100k at black market or rob one off a cop, whats the point in buying one then

You won't find one or be able to steal that easy to be honest, and the black market I believe should be removed due to being a script, It should be roleplayed, some kind of gun supplier or dark web kind of order from a computer lounge, You know more realistic.

4 minutes ago, ElementL said:

The idea of stealing PD weapons has been talked about & denied before. If autos are more easily accessible like that, it just promotes more gunplay. As for your scenario changes, the current system works fine- the current system of police one upping the criminal makes sense. 

Cops already have the one up with how many cops they have and without a limit per situation, It creates content as it's not gun just have a cop pull an assault rifle and gun people down as it should be more realistic, more officers in real life rarely use an assault rifle in situations, only when authorized to do so not to mention pd weapon in real life get stolen all the time.

Edited by Sin

Posted (edited)

From what I’ve expirenced both cop and criminal characters. This statement from my point of view isn’t true. We match force. Only time we ever use Class 2’s and above is when an officer is severely out numbered or is being shot at by a class 2 and above. There was already been a suggestion on the PD weapons situation and it went on so much it just started to turn into an argument/people turned argumentative over certain comments/opinions. It has been said by others that and by Junior above that it’s against server rules to steal an officers weapons.  The issue with the PD situation again is the fact that everyone would just go after officers just for the weapons and then the server would become just an automatic gunfire war zone. And the thing about a carbine being 100k is the fact that if they were cheap everyone would have one. And tbh it’s a role play server I wouldn’t be concerned how long they get or there fine I would wanna know how and where they got it from. 
:)

Edited by 3mma
  • I Like it! 2

@Sin this is a realism server police officer in the real world always have the upper hand hence why they do in the server. As for them pulling ARs out its been discussed during training multiple times on situations on when to use them. Crims can shoot autos from vehicles where police can not. All officers are trained to one up the level of force to use depending on the threat a criminal is presenting. example: crim has a knife officer pulls a gun. 2 crims have guns officer pulls AR

33 minutes ago, Jr writer/Alonzo Harris said:

@Johnny-Sins you can not remove any police issued weapons from police officers its against server rules

did u read anything on this post before saying that cause not to be rude but dumb thing to say

• 2 weeks later...

@Johnny-Sins  "buy a carbine for 100k at black market or rob one off a cop" Not to be rude but i did and that's why i said it to make it a point. Seems like alot of people cry about cops and are mad because they don't get their way when they give minimal effort to rp anything out and get into a shoot out because thats about the extent of their rp 

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

6 hours ago, Jr writer/Alonzo Harris said:

@Johnny-Sins  "buy a carbine for 100k at black market or rob one off a cop" Not to be rude but i did and that's why i said it to make it a point. Seems like alot of people cry about cops and are mad because they don't get their way when they give minimal effort to rp anything out and get into a shoot out because thats about the extent of their rp 

"whats the point in buying one then"

• That's funny! 1

And with that point it gives the appearance that you are pro removing weapons off of the police. If you don't want people to criticize what you put on forums then maybe you should not post on them if your are gonna be so easily offended. 😂

To clarify, we do not allow this due to the simple fact that every criminal in search of a weapon to steal would provoke and attack officers in an attempt to steal their weapons daily, and there's quite a lot of evidence that supports this ideology. Most of the criminals that I witness that get into violent altercations, IMMEDIATELY only care about stealing the weapons of whoever was downed instead of primarily going for any possible role play to be created there. It may be different once the player base does the things for the role play and not just to save money at the gun store/black market. 

That said I will be locking this topic because I can clearly see where it's going already, and we have stated numerous times that this will not be a thing for some time if ever.

• I Love it! 2