Johnny-Sins

chicken factory

so ive just been working up at the chicken factory and i grab the chick and some escape, fair enough but then you do the next stage to get a dead carcass and then on the stages after that where they are dead then can still escape

I have had this happen a lot, especially when you remove the chickens head, I just always assumed that's where the old famous saying came from...

"Running around like a headless chicken"

:D

Posted (edited)

I encountered this and reached my own conclusion:

I believe the job isn't intended to be done, holding multiple live chickens at once. They are living when "wrestled" from the cage, and therefore it wouldn't be simple to just "grab another one" while holding a chicken already.

I think of live chickens like an "actively in hand" item (like a large rifle, when no holster or backpack is present), rather than a "stuffed in my pocket" item. 

Edited by Cory Lahey

36 minutes ago, Cory Lahey said:

I encountered this and reached my own conclusion:

I believe the job isn't intended to be done, holding multiple live chickens at once. They are living when "wrestled" from the cage, and therefore it wouldn't be simple to just "grab another one" while holding a chicken already.

I think of live chickens like an "actively in hand" item (like a large rifle, when no holster or backpack is present), rather than a "stuffed in my pocket" item. 

i understand what your saying with this but after the second stage when they are dead they shouldnt be able to escape then

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.