I think you guy should allow taking ars armor and more for cops but with the appropriate 

Bad RP Example 1. let's kill a cop for ar with no RP into it. or another scenario with not the right RP reason your in a shoot out with one cop and you just take their ar with not enough RP into the scenario.

Good Example 1 you in a shoot out in the tunnels your about to die you need armor or a bandaid you go to the cop you killed you take armor and ar and when another cop you see you shoot with the ar

For example, if you get caught with an ar or SMG you get 120 months automatically and on top of that the charges you might have occurred.
example 2. if you get caught a within ar or SMG 3 times you can get raided.

• That's funny! 1
  • That's infuriating! 2

I can see where you're coming from, but i feel like that would just cause a lot of controversy. I feel that guns themselves are really easy/cheap to get but it would also defeat the purpose of criminals striving for autos kind of as a reward if you know what i mean. You almost never see a civilian walking around with ar's and smg's but if this were to be added i think it would just cause more problems as well as take away the rarity of an AR. 

• I Like it! 2

Will be abused if it was allowed. There's a reason why the rule was made. :)

"let me spend 3.5k for an SNS and kill a cop then take their AR"

thats 3.5k for a 100k weapon

also yes it would get majorly abused

-1,000,000,000 , To me this just seems like it would increase criminals wanting to shoot at cops. also seems slightly unrealistic considering how fast we get incapacitated from bullets which does make sense. why should cops lose a highly powerful and expensive gun that criminals could store in there house and obtain by robbing a cop with a pistol that costs $600 at the gun store. Criminals would just abuse the fact when an officer gets held up by 2 people with guns they will value there life and pass over the weapons. I also don't understand why criminals want automatics so much they cost a lot and when you lose it you may get angry or annoyed at the fact that the weapon is expensive and "Valuable" 

And also taking in the fact that there are many criminals vs cops in the server and how often it would happen if the rule  was taken away, the server would just get flooded with SMG's and AR's

-1. It's not hard to get the money for an auto and this would only create more gunplay over roleplay 

I'm not sure if y'all realize this, because it comes up constantly... but the cop's armor isn't an inventory Item... it's automatically applied when you clock on duty / at the armory.  It's not an item.  You can't actually "Take" armor.  If you want armor find out IC how to get it.

As it was stated above by the others, there is a reason that the rule is in place keeping people from being able to take police weapons.  If we allowed it, it would only feed into the gunplay, and everyone would run around with full auto ARs all the time.  It would be abused, and would be a headache for players and staff alike.  If you want a carbine, get one the old fashioned way.

• I Like it! 2
  • I Love it! 1

i agree its a rule for a reason 

There are enough constant shootings at LEOs......I feel that this will only increase that amount.

Alright i 100% get what you're saying about robbing cops guns but like someone said its a rule for a reason. The reason is because the auto MK2 rifle costs $500 for police officers and if you could rob them then that's abuse of the police armory. This is the whole reason for the rule you can take any pistol that isn't a combat pistol from police officers if you'd really like.

wait u can take a gun from a cop if it isisnt a combat pistol wise? i thought u couldent take any gun off cops at all

+1  Being able to take weapons from police officers should be allowed. We as criminals/civilians can lose our weapons in a multitude of ways. The chances of police officers losing their weapons is significantly lower, so its not that unfair. I know you guys are worried about "abuse" or "gp>rp" which happens now already. Anything can be abused. Some of us are abusing ourselves with how much time we spend on our PC's lol. Also if officers lose weapons they cost almost nothing to replace. As a new player who wants to have a ak47 you need to be willing to throw 100k @ it. You could lose it by accident if you pull it out around the wrong person and arent ready to use it. I'm sure it wont get changed its fine but at least let us take their pistols. I have had police tied up before they are on duty talking about " you cant take my service pistol" It looks like a regular pistol in his inventory. No reason to not give it up. If you have your rifle on you and you arent on duty and a crim tries to take it YOU SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE IT UP, but again we know the police need that extra level of protection for their "RP".

• I Like it! 1

Yeah unfortunately its not going to happen as it will get abused and the server owner set it out for that reason. 

22 minutes ago, z3ned said:

+1  Being able to take weapons from police officers should be allowed. We as criminals/civilians can lose our weapons in a multitude of ways. The chances of police officers losing their weapons is significantly lower, so its not that unfair. I know you guys are worried about "abuse" or "gp>rp" which happens now already. Anything can be abused. Some of us are abusing ourselves with how much time we spend on our PC's lol. Also if officers lose weapons they cost almost nothing to replace. As a new player who wants to have a ak47 you need to be willing to throw 100k @ it. You could lose it by accident if you pull it out around the wrong person and arent ready to use it. I'm sure it wont get changed its fine but at least let us take their pistols. I have had police tied up before they are on duty talking about " you cant take my service pistol" It looks like a regular pistol in his inventory. No reason to not give it up. If you have your rifle on you and you arent on duty and a crim tries to take it YOU SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE IT UP, but again we know the police need that extra level of protection for their "RP".

but the amount of times it would happen would be ridiculous, being a criminal is by choice if you don't like the fact that. we try so hard as cops to provide quality RP for crims but sometimes it gets thrown back in our face when they shoot at us.  it shouldn't matter on the money value whether  it costs us $500 or $50,000 for an AR its what people would do with them. they would just use and abuse them.  and they way the suggestion was made makes it sound like every cop you down you can take there SMG/AR's. it would be chaos 

If people steal class 2 and 3 firearms from cops it would mean every cop carrying rifles and smgs and that's just stupid honestly we don't need all cops carrying rifles.

Posted (edited)

-1 . If it was implemented, it would devalue the amount of street AR's and SMG's. People would abuse it, and after the abusing stage is over, every robbery / shootout / interaction with cops would have Class 2's and 3's involved due to a surplus of PD Automatics in criminal's possession. 

Edited by Brayden S

also adding on to that, if this was added and the rule was abolished it would happen often.  in turn the whole server would have them and then it would just be automatic gun fights every day. which is something we would not want 

@Brayden S I dont think thats true. Criminals are way more careful with the class 2's and up because of the 100% chance of being raided. If officers lose a weapon to the crips im sure you guys will do everything in your power to start raiding EVERYONE. Now if we still had the old "BOMB" housing system I wouldnt even care about the fact that we cant take officers weapons, because we could actually operate in a more secretive way. Being able to not have a home and just live with a friend made our RP different. Now you have to jump thru all kinds of hoops to use your better weapons. Which is fine but the fact that you cant lose yours makes it unfair. Maybe just let us take weapons out of cars. Realistically you dont hear of officers getting shot and their weapons taken but you do hear of ppl running up in squad cars and grabbing shotguns and AR's. After the Hollywood shootout officers started carrying AR's in their trunk. A lot of those were lost when that was first implemented

The ability to rob cops of their ARs / SMGs is not, and will never be a thing lol. Its very straightforward, promotes GP over RP.

don't forget about the deputies and cadet's and other ranks that don't have a AR/SMG how are they going to defend themselfs when 2 crims roll up with AR's

+1 Should for sure be allowed,

if ur caught with a PD AR or something it should be an instant raid

Its 100% not going to happen because the way people act on the server now is just stupid in my oppinion. Everyone prefers gun play over decent RP and its annoying because you're just trying to walk around and enjoy the outside and you get robbed instantly. Besides I have personally seen crims take down cops that had ARs while they had Pistols. You don't need an AR just because you are hungry for the gunplay. What you need to focus on is realistic roleplay and if everyone would do thta maybe only then the rule would be taken away, but as stated by other members it will get abused and people will just keep robbing cops and abusing the police armor. Instead of crying about the rule, maybe don't be a crim, Or maybe just plan a story line for your character and earn that money if you really want an automatic weapon.