Posted (edited)

It would be nice to be able to receive food while out doing things in the city, i feel it could be set up like towing where one would call the burgershot delivery number, send out there text saying what they would like to have delivered. then the clocked in burgershot employee could pingrequest them and head out once there food is ready.

Pay Out: $800. Same as original Burgershot pay, The player would possibly add a fee for delivery, as most players would understand the fact they are driving out to them and not just making the order for them and handing it over.

App: More or less like the tow app, the employees should be able to communicate with each other so they can have food ready for the next order/delivery. They should have a ping system to locate the person that is requesting food.

Placing Order: You would enter your order when requesting for the burgershot delivery, i would recommend the burgershot employee telling the customer he is on the way and also putting in his price for the order so there is no miscommunication on the price.

Vehicle: Could be any car with the burger shot wrap on it, so that it would advertise the company while out on a delivery. 

Placement for Delivery Vehicle: There is a no parking curb if you make a right at the light in front of burgershot, that would be a good spot since no car should be parked there in the first place.

Just adding some ideas. Please feel free to make up your own system so we can find the best layout for this. They need this from us so they don't have to think up the whole system for us.

Edited by dontouchthetrim
  • I Love it! 2

+1 to this , also make it like the taxi job so where you clock on it spawns a vehicle with a burger shot livery on it. meaning anyone that has a license can do the deliveries instead of the ones that just have a vehicle in their possession  

@Ice No , as most felons in the city don't have driving licenses. working a job like burger shot is a privilege. its good pay and sometimes good RP. but at this moment in time people are completely ruining the whole aspect of why burger shot was put in the server.  Its on the criminal to be like "i wanna work burger shot delivery, I'm not gonna commit any crimes and get expunged" thats a good reason for an expungement you can be  like "I promise to change my ways in life, like working this new burger shot delivery service".

Its unrealistic for someone to work at burger shot with charges like PC 245 (Assault with a deadly). which I think quite a few people have charges like that or maybe even worse. i wish people would do that sometimes to there crims...  just completely turn their life around it can create more story for them. but its up to the Player of that character to decide there story and how you play it out. 

+1 as well. 

I did notice that someone delivered some combos to the cops and COs at the prison recently, but I'm not sure if that's a regular thing or not. 

16 hours ago, Jax Ryder said:

+1 as well. 

I did notice that someone delivered some combos to the cops and COs at the prison recently, but I'm not sure if that's a regular thing or not. 

It might have been Scott & I if it was Thursday last week orWednesday today/last night now. today. We started doing deliveries once a week & have a potential plan in place to get this going. 

• I Like it! 1

6 hours ago, Kassidy Grey said:

It might have been Scott & I if it was Thursday last week orWednesday today/last night now. today. We started doing deliveries once a week & have a potential plan in place to get this going. 

I'm not sure who it was, but I believe it was a single person in a car with a Burger Shot livery. That's awesome though! I'm sure people would love to have deliveries available more often. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.