I agree with this sentiment, when I am on my Judge and I have people coming to me because they want to get away from the crim side but have felonies and no drivers license, there are no jobs except i think the chicken farm that crims can go do while they are waiting to get that expungment

• I Like it! 1

Posted (edited)

This is so true. When criminals could work at Burgershot the RP was sooo much better. After criminals could not work there, either no one was working there or it was someone who just started the server which was a pain because they would say stuff which ruined my RP and others. Although it's not their fault but new people would get kidnapped.  They would also get in trouble at Burgershot because they don't know what else to do other than get in fights with gangs or other people. 

Edited by Misty
  • I Like it! 1

An issue I see with reverting it back so criminals could work there is the fact that in my opinion they would only work there for money for guns. then they would go and commit crimes and go straight back to working there, some of the criminals that worked there would have charges like PC 245 which is assault with a deadly and that just doesn't make sense. also some criminals have that criminal attitude so when you say something they don't like they'll just either shoot you, rob you or just come after you 

• I Like it! 1

My opinion i think the biggest issue with crims not being able to work, make BS almost a useless place on the server because there are very few people who work/are willing to work there. Also i thnki the issue with crims working there before too was the face that people would clock in and just stand there for the free pay checks too.(not only crims did this). So i agree with @3mma partially about that part. I still say from another post that if u want less gang shit and stupid trolls to be at BS make it one of the safe zones.

• I Like it! 1

Some of us regular Burgershot workers have talked about a tiered/leveled working system similiar to mechanics but the higher ups may have firing or some sort of disciplinary action they can take to deter hostile or lazy workers. This would allow for felons to work there but also deal with the issues mentioned above in a realistic RP manner.

• I Like it! 1

Paychecks only being distributed to people that stay behind the counter and in the kitchen would be a solution to the squatters, but tbh, if you cant stay out of trouble for 14 days for an expungement you must be lacking in RP to begin with.  Rob stores and sell drugs like a crim, or relax for 2 weeks and get an expungement.  Not that hard to not shoot at cops for 2 weeks

My opinion about Burgershot is similar to many of your alls comments & Suggestions , @KrownedGuardian , i strongly agree it seems pointless for it to even exist ,However make it a safe zone where everyone could work there , as far as paychecks being taken advantage of I suggest maybe  make it to where you got to constantly be moving, or it clocks you out. That would be 1. of many ways to fix that . Crims yes can go without shooting and get a expungement, but i feel it takes from the fun  ,  for everyone to work there again would also keep them busy and occupied from doing crime if that's a issue .Most things gets taken advantage of, but create a better way @Crocokyle I feel the disciplinary idea being created would be effective .Nothing should be eliminated or pick and choose when it come to having fun . @emma i don't agree with that  crims would rob or shoot  when i worked there we had a strict policy crims are humans too and have morals the only way that would happen is if someone trying to stiff us and not pay up for the food . I feel crims do that to other crims but working at Burgershot you have the right to protect and defend yourself as  working citizens . If you ask me to be honest The place is just sitting there not being work from or anything so, having crims working there again might bring back  some Great RP .,

• I Like it! 3

Posted (edited)

When I worked there I always joked it would be dumb af to try anything there cause believe it or not some crims are there to RP and not only make money and protect the place vs destroy it. I for one had to shoot a few people there but it was always provoked. Pretty sure felons work at fast food restaurants IRL and if you Google can a felon work at McDonald's the first thing I see is yes.....

As far as abuse on paychecks that sounds like a form of power gaming that should be dealt with on a staff level vs ruining it for the rest of the community.

I also do not work at burger shot just for money to buy guns way to many other ways to do so and my intention while working at burger shot is to serve food with quality RP and to meet new people or see familiar faces and even though I am a gang member I would protect anyone working at the time of any threat. Its not a burger shot problem it's a individual problem.

Edited by Hank Hilliams
  • I Like it! 3

@Hank Hilliams i can agree to that ..I didn't do it for guns or anything of such it was nice to make extra money , House payments , a new car , other valuables . Even though i ran a tight ship tables was to be cleaned , and all the drink machines real life quality in real life standards The RP , maybe being like a boss was fun for them to actually argue with me made it feel real I miss that honestly I remember Tony being the manager and we RP'ed it to fashion he would do a point system and make it to where people would work for a raise or a simple upper position to manager :) That was awesome and great Customer services which teaches us in and out manners to have . We protect and serve Burgershot to the fullest , So what we are crims as i mentioned we have real human morals .and also Hank you're right rest of the community shouldn't suffer for trolls ignorance and lack of Rp . 

• I Like it! 1
  • I Love it! 1

Posted (edited)

@Ms Wickedz Exactly cleaning was what I did between customers or maybe the occasion smoke break and they still have a cockroach problem 🤣

Edited by Hank Hilliams
  • That's funny! 1

@Hank Hilliams YeAh i don't agree that BS  should have cockroaches, That's like so unhealthy you don't see Fast food today having that without human resources shutting it down with no hesitation . Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to have  Health inspector jobs to keep burgershot people on their toes to keep them Motivated .Just a idea .

• That's funny! 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ms Wickedz said:

My opinion about Burgershot is similar to many of your alls comments & Suggestions , @KrownedGuardian , i strongly agree it seems pointless for it to even exist ,However make it a safe zone where everyone could work there , as far as paychecks being taken advantage of I suggest maybe  make it to where you got to constantly be moving, or it clocks you out. That would be 1. of many ways to fix that . Crims yes can go without shooting and get a expungement, but i feel it takes from the fun  ,  for everyone to work there again would also keep them busy and occupied from doing crime if that's a issue .Most things gets taken advantage of, but create a better way @Crocokyle I feel the disciplinary idea being created would be effective .Nothing should be eliminated or pick and choose when it come to having fun . @emma i don't agree with that  crims would rob or shoot  when i worked there we had a strict policy crims are humans too and have morals the only way that would happen is if someone trying to stiff us and not pay up for the food . I feel crims do that to other crims but working at Burgershot you have the right to protect and defend yourself as  working citizens . If you ask me to be honest The place is just sitting there not being work from or anything so, having crims working there again might bring back  some Great RP .,

It does make you move around & will clock you off if you're standing in one spot too long. I got 4 burgers with Scott before I got clocked off for not moving around. I do agree with making it a safe zone tho 100%

Edited by Kassidy Grey

1 hour ago, Kassidy Grey said:

It does make you move around & will clock you off if you're standing in one spot too long. I got 4 burgers with Scott before I got clocked off for not moving around. I do agree with making it a safe zone tho 100%

I do not think safe zone is the answer city has enough of them already.

• I Like it! 1

2 hours ago, Hank Hilliams said:

I do not think safe zone is the answer city has enough of them already.

As far as I know Pillbox is the only safe zone in the city. Maybe MRPD too. 

Don’t know if it’s already been said but IRL aren’t fast food places the place to go for work if u have a record? Could be wrong in saying that though. Also with felons not being able to work there, a lot of the time there is no one working there especially because of time difference I’ve noticed like EU time there isn’t always someone working so would be great if a felon who is there anyway could just clock on cause people are stood in parking lot and no one can work 

• I Like it! 2

1 hour ago, Johnny-Sins said:

Don’t know if it’s already been said but IRL aren’t fast food places the place to go for work if u have a record? Could be wrong in saying that though. Also with felons not being able to work there, a lot of the time there is no one working there especially because of time difference I’ve noticed like EU time there isn’t always someone working so would be great if a felon who is there anyway could just clock on cause people are stood in parking lot and no one can work 

IRL I think it would depend on their record if a burger joint would want a felon working for them or not. Misdemeanors is one thing but felony's? I'd be doing a background check first before hiring. 

10 hours ago, Kassidy Grey said:

As far as I know Pillbox is the only safe zone in the city. Maybe MRPD too. 

aka enough safe zones already and do not need one in each area of the city for people to run to.

Pillbox is the only safezone that will ever exist on the server. Sometimes its not a safezone when people shoot people there lol but GP i mean RP am i right?

• That's funny! 1

9 hours ago, Kassidy Grey said:

IRL I think it would depend on their record if a burger joint would want a felon working for them or not. Misdemeanors is one thing but felony's? I'd be doing a background check first before hiring. 

I am sure they would not hire certain felons and it may be this way in city, however there comes a time to balance realism and what works. I do not see this happening though with how most legal jobs have gone, I just know fast food is about the only place felons can work IRL and this is why I feel it should have not become a legal only job.

I have noticed since felons cannot work there I avoid it like the plague and just get my food from gas stations and liquor stores. The crime level at burger shot has seemed to increase (could be wrong) and it used to be a thriving place and the only spot I would get food and drink. It provided quality RP and a spot for new people in the city to make connections and get familiar with the city. It also helped cops and crims have interactions outside of crimes to build some respect towards each other on a more regular basis. Not saying what I think is right this is just how I see it. A very valuable spot in the city is now just a wasteland to me and I only go there to get hostages.

• I Like it! 1

Hopefully they decide to balance realism with roleplay here and allow them to work at burgershot.

• I Like it! 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.