Tetheas

Mental Health Question (In-Game)

I'm working on an idea for a character I'd like to play who is battling a pretty serious mental health issue, and I was wondering if there are any mental hospitals/wards either already in the game, or in the works, or even just characters who are psychologists. I haven't seen any while navigating with my current character, but I also haven't seen everything, so I thought I would ask just to be sure.

Thanks in advance!

It's a dark area, it's been tried and tried again but nobody really seems to crack mental health RP... there is a place for people to go on the map but nothing has been made for it for example nobody works there and there is no legitimate way of getting placed there. 

Usually you are just dumped in the hands of the justice system and taken to prison, it's difficult for us to manage it with nobody committing to mental health doctor RP and mental health patient RP... I would say probably wait until the place on the map opens up and there are more psychologists but nobody is stopping you, you will just soon notice how it is for mental health patients. Going in and out of prison with no actual patient care because there are no psychologists or mental health doctors:/ 

@Tetheas hope my response helps

Thanks, Kian. 

That's kind of what I was expecting, honestly, but I just wanted to be certain. I appreciate the information. Thank you!

• I Like it! 1

@Tetheas yeah no problem! Happy RP'ing :D

• I Love it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.