elsarablo

RE-VAMP RULES FOR SERVER / IDEAS FOR THE SERVER :)

Posted (edited)

I agree with all of this except the server/econ wipe. What does this mean by server/econ wipe? People lose all their money or they lose their houses and cars too? If you could please explain that a little bit more.

Edited by Retro Spaceman

1 minute ago, Retro Spaceman said:

I agree with all of this except the server/econ wipe. What does this mean by server/econ wipe? People lose all their money or they lose their houses and cars too? If you could please explain that a little bit more.

The server/econ wipe means EVERYONE will have EVERTHING reset. And it does happen and will happen at some point in the future as it always does.

• I Like it! 1

The only issue I see with removing OOC is the fact that us EMS & Dr's use it a lot for 11-44's, Dr's use it a lot for treatments etc so if OOC was removed how do we then determine if someone is morguing or what treatment a patient might want if it needs to be asked OOC? Using discord for those would make things even harder for us to get things done in a timely manner. 

• I Like it! 1

Posted (edited)

@Kassidy Grey Yeah my friend asked me that too, but most people know how to goes when they want to morgue. i.e. after multiple rounds of CPR and AED you would typically say "this is going to be my last round of AED or my last try to bring this person back" and if you wanna make sure like triple check would be to message on discord which you'd probably get in contact on discord anyways since most people leave notes. But most people that are about to morgue know how to go about it. I also think this would help for people being dumb or trolling and saying they have no pulse all the time. I do understand having that extra reassurance but I think it'll be more immersive. :---)  

Edited by elsarablo

Yeah I definitely agree with this, the main thing that ruins my immersion is the saltiness of people who get shot, they literally get shot and then say "get the fuck outa here, piss off, you suck ETC" they also, like you said, use ooc to say "GP>RP!!". Yeah we can tell admins but the point is that it ruins the immersion. Fear RP is another factor people don't take into consideration. I'm pretty sure no one (a sane person) would try any John Wick shit and try karate chopping your face when you have a gun pointed at their head. When you shoot them when they do this they start getting salty and abuse OOC. 

• I Like it! 1

i wouldn't say enforce fear rp to the maximum however people trying to like someone else said john wick their way through doesn't make sense. fear rp should be enforced like this (i think it's relatively similar and the same overall point)

you must comply when you (including but not limited to);

do not have a gun out already in a 1v1 scenario

any 2v1 scenario (INCLUDES ANY VARIATION ex. 4v2, 8v4, etc etc)

any automatic weapons pointed at you, no matter the ratio *robberies are different to where you already have a gun out*
RP over GP meaning in any situation, don't just "haha i have gun you don't" *bang bang*

I also believe that an economy wipe is worth it, bound to happen eventually and with all the new people it would make it slightly more fair ;)

server wipe as in remove plants/house interiors/etc is also due, like have the file kept somewhere as a zip or something and if someone wants to buy it again it's just a matter of unzipping the file

also the realistic names thing like yes please i love seeing Ms. ahkehydkebau fjehaihekosh (pronounced annabellea kosher)

• I Like it! 2

Thank you for the suggestion can see that it’s quickly becoming opinionated that could start to cause disruption which it hasn’t yet so I shall lock it. 

The main aim of this area of the forum is to suggest things that can be added to the server thank you for input though. 

• I Like it! 1
  • That's infuriating! 1