Decrease food prep time.

30ish seconds is a long time to pour a drink. It *kind of* works for burgers, realism-wise, but customers get severely backed up, and tons of them are asking for 10 combos each. More people standing around waiting for their combos is more people contributing to the Burger Shot gang beef and cop baiting that goes on down here.

Additionally, I've been clocked out of the job while standing in one place cooking a stack of burgers, probably because some kind of "afk" detection has been added to the job. If it takes so long to cook, and you have to pre-stock planning for customers to ask for huge orders, you're going to be standing in one place and getting clocked out a lot.

• I Like it! 1

milkshake machines r slow

in the famous words of McDonald's "sorry our ice cream machines aren't working right now". but i do agree it takes a long time to cook and make milkshakes but you get paid alot.... if they moan tell them to go to the 24/7 down the road :) 

Although I agree the drink machine is slow as hell, I agree with @3mma lol, if they have no patience, they can either head on down to the 24/7 or not eat. However, I do disagree with the fact of backed up orders being the cause of the gang violence or cop baiting around the establishment; if players are causing unrealistic violence and cop baiting outside of the restaurant, it becomes a staff issue if people would simply inform us of the individuals involved. 

• I Like it! 1

I don't think the gang beefs are always unrealistic, but the fact that that many people are piling up waiting for orders is. I think they get reasonably bored and start trying to create RP, even though it's not often very good, and results in a lot of noise that is very difficult to sort through *inside* the Burger Shot rather than in the parking lot or something.

The very way that Burger Shot works, there is no reason for employees to team up to get an order done. Every employee is competing to sell *their* combo, rather than one person taking and tracking orders, one person making drinks, one making burgers, and maybe one making sides, the heat lamp rack being a functional, employee-only storage device for stocking up combos, and then the money being distributed to all clocked-in employees at point of sale through a register system, with customers lined up in an orderly fashion to be given their orders by number. Something like this would be better than speeding up the food prep, but much harder to implement.

• I Like it! 1

Realistically food wouldn't be prepared within seconds especially on a busy day. Food takes its time to prepare and while the Milkshake machines are slow it does give that little bit of RP where you could type in /me while preparing the food with how you would prepare the food IRL.

Also the thing with the gang beef, it gets to a certain point where it is unrealistic where gangs would just sit there all day and just start beef with someone that they don't know. Every 2 minutes there is a 911 call that we get from Burgershot wether it is a shooting or someone calling because they got beaten up. I feel like gangs lost their standards in RP and should reevaluate their standards by getting topgether and discussing it, because this does not just happen at burgershot. It happens everywhere and I have noticed that the gang violence has increased in Pillbox ever since there has been an increase in gang member in all the gangs but ultimately if they start being impatient then just send them to the 24/7 next door

OKAY so I work fast food irl and let me say if it took 3 minutes to make 10 burgers and milkshakes from scratch it would A) be impossible and B) wayyyyy too fast

so lemme just break it down

one person takes an order and the people on line (making food) start making it immediately. Let's say somebody orders three burrito supreme combos (3 burritos 3 tacos and 3 large drinks) they would be looking at at LEAST 3 minutes. 

break it down further

3 burritos, 10 seconds to heat the tortillas, so while they're heating, start the tacos, by the time you have the tacos sent over to the middle person (cold ingredients) the tortillas are ready, middle person finishes the tacos and by that time if they're quick enough they'll only have one burrito sent over, however that's not the case most of the time. They'll have one done and wrapped and be working on the second one, so give or take 30 seconds there, plus modifications etc. by the time they finish the three tacos it would have been already about a minute to a minute and a half, we will go with the latter, burritos you can really only make one at a time, same with burgers, salads, etc.  by the time the first burrito is completed and wrapped, 2 minutes has passed since the start of the order. that's at least 30 seconds to get all of the cold ingredients on the burrito, andm wrap it, which often doesnt happen. two more burritos, at least another minute, boom three minutes but then obviously you need to bag it all up and hand it out with the drinks that were hopefully made by the order taker.

that's just three combos, 

I know it's not the same but goes to show, 6 items (3 burritos and 3 tacos) will take about the same time as cooking 10 burgers ingame.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.