valerie_v

Firearm Permit Invalidated, Cash Disappeared

Had an encounter with a cop, declared myself a CCW holder. He ran my ID and said that my firearm permit was not valid. I'm 3 days old, so it did not expire, and I have not been charged with any crimes (haven't even done any, to my knowledge). Additionally, when he searched me, all my cash disappeared. He seemed as confused as I was.

Just got stopped by another cop. This one, I told about this incident, and he checked and said my firearm permit was valid. I have no idea what might have fixed that.

...or whether the other cop mistakenly submitted the wrong ID number when checking it, but I did /id so he would have seen the output properly

Very Likely that it was just a wrong ID input. At least you got all sorted the money however seems a strange one.

Quite much so. So, I have a bit of a playtime problem, where I'm not often on when there are lots of cops -- I'm not whitelisted anyway, so getting in in a timely fashion when they are is an issue. Getting SAPD to give me my gun back could be difficult, as a result.

They will no longer have the gun sadly it will be a casualty of war that is all now. But roll with it and just enjoy.

Then the cash is still something we can look into, I hope? Since the permit is valid after all, then I guess just the $10k.

Refund request file one the cash should be sorted that way the server no doubt just had one of its moments.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.