default-taxi

ttrunking job

when doing the trucking job if there are multiple gas tankers then they just explode they just exploded on me so i lost that job and i also lost my truck so lost 1k which is super annoying

I think the admins/mods will probably know about this by now but the image below might help explain it a bit more...

Help.thumb.jpg.9234819e8cca86f045ba3723f959f03f.jpg

came here to report this exact issue. believe the issue lies in the fact the tankers spawn when you are the top of the hill instead of near the tankers. I think the radius for all haulers could be brought down in order to prevent them from spawning on top of each other.

9 hours ago, LeCrazyMonkey said:

came here to report this exact issue. believe the issue lies in the fact the tankers spawn when you are the top of the hill instead of near the tankers. I think the radius for all haulers could be brought down in order to prevent them from spawning on top of each other.

ye definitely because i noticed people are starting to wait but whats the point in waiting if ur trailer has already spawned and blown up or u get lucky and they havent but theres like 3 trailers and u dk whos is whos they should either reduce the radius or make more pickup points or both because more pickup locations will reduce the traffic at each one which should balance the whole thing out

and thats another thing, blown up trailers dont dissappear or if they do it takes forever especially the tankers i noticed were there pretty much all day

If I see another truck, I usually just wait until they come back with their trailer so it doesn't explode.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.