It works fine for the first 3 jobs then the trailers don't spawn anymore. Also, It's rough having trailers spawn on top of each other when multiple people show up. The spawning issue occurred when after so many trailers spawned mine blew up btw. Just letting you know.

Posted (edited)

First time doing the trucking i did first 3 trailers just fine and going to get my 4th, trailer blew up. So at this point i was unable to go get another trailer (or request a new one) and had to retrun my truck. Upon returning to the place where i first got the truck it asked if i wanted to rent another one instead of returning. after leaving and coming back trying to figure it out, it allowed me to return it just fine. If the trailers werent spawning on each other, this would be fantastic. (just figured i would add in a 2nd perspective to this issue)

Edited by Jay Davis
Rewording
  • I Like it! 1

I've been scuffed twice doing this job now...both times when I pull up there is no load/container to collect and no matter if I collect another, the GPS still directs me to the same spot but doesnt update. 

Now going for my 3rd attempt as I have been told the pay is very good but if it doesnt work this time I cant afford to try again.

Fingers crossed!

There is a garage at the parking lot next to where you get a truck from @BeardedKitty.

Will look into preventing trailers from spawning on each other and blowing up.

• I Like it! 1

Quick update...

I was doing this again this morning, paid £1k, done a run in the truck and got paid however had an issue on the 2nd run.

I picked up the gas truck no problem but noticed I was about to pass out, went to a market, bought some food, ate the food but it wouldnt let me enter the truck again. No matter if I unlocked/locked the car it wouldnt let me back into the truck. Then after 3-4 mins (I was speaking to people in /help) the truck vanished completely.

I then ran back to the garage and got my vehicle but the GPS was still locked on the pick up point for the truck. So I drove to the start point for that job, paid another £1k to hire another truck and went to the pick up point. At this time, there were no other truck there, I reversed in to collect the gas truck and then 2 others spawned, turning mine sideways and blowing all of them up as well as me and my truck.

I had to wait on EMS coming to get me but so far I have paid £3k on truck and earned £4k on work but will have to go now and buy another truck to work lol

Can someone confirm if leaving your truck means you cant get back in and also how you can quit the job? Even after I have been to EMS and got my truck from the garage, the GPS is still locked to the pick up point? (I have tried /quitjob).

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Also this is what you get sometimes when you turn up to collect your load....

Paid another £1k to get a truck and have nothing to collect as its blown up...

938052664_TruckJob1.thumb.jpg.c1a4a687b9a40d8d3ca0b6d26cebe6b5.jpg

Edited by Dell Dekker
  • I Like it! 2

Posted (edited)

@Dell Dekker You should be able to leave your truck, I have many times for food or first aids. However, I have had trailers randomnly disappear and get "you lost your load go to next pickup" while in the middle of driving. One time it just combusted without hitting anything. I think it's just random scuffness atm.

Edited by BeardedKitty
  • I Like it! 1

52 minutes ago, BeardedKitty said:

@Dell Dekker You should be able to leave your truck, I have many times for food or first aids. However, I have had trailers randomnly disappear and get "you lost your load go to next pickup" while in the middle of driving. One time it just combusted without hitting anything. I think it's just random scuffness atm.

I've been doing it most of the day and it works well, just the odd time it seems to glitch etc. I am really enjoying it so far.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.