Ice

/swap in prison

Can we get the ability to /swap in prison becasuse when we get big time sometimes its annoying we have to take a nap to switch characters and for people without WL like myself its annoying having to wait the train even if you do have a wl

• I Like it! 2

Isnt prison time meant to be 'served'?

Not necessarily. It is the persons roleplay. If you have been on your criminal character for hours on end and you want to go to roleplay on another character. It is entirely the choice of the person. I support this idea

I support this, it's not like the person is getting out of prison time. They are more extending it for themselves anyways as when they come back on that character next they have to sit with the prison time from when they /swap'd last. 

5 hours ago, Brainz said:

Isnt prison time meant to be 'served'?

you can serve it at any time tho so time served not really, i can close my game for a few hours and come back ill still be in jail, theres no diffrence to me /swap'ing for a few hours and coming back later

I personally feel like this is great Idea to add due to the fact that some people get put in for the 9s and then have to leave the city and come back in order to be on their other characters. Leaving the server doesn't affect your jail time. Most crims usually even take a nap after getting booked for 5 months or so. It's the person's free will on if he wants to swap characters for a bit and come back later to finish the sentence. Considering the fact what @ShadowRP12mentioned, People are on their crims for hours on end and sometimes with no break, and getting arrested is sometimes their goal so that they can take a break from being on that character. So having the ability to /swap would be great.

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.