It would be nice if there were more Air Focused jobs, aircraft are expensive initially and even more so to maintain. So more legal jobs and introduction of illegal ones would be nice go give some passive income and increase life in the skies.

News Helicopter: I think a really fun job would be a News Helicopter pilot that goes around recording footage of crimes or car chases (while obviously respecting Air Ones Airspace and city aviation laws). You really can get an amazing view and it could add more variety to weasel news.

Illegal smuggling: I see no illegal jobs for aircraft and it would be nice to have some sort of smuggling operation or maybe tie it into existing drug trades like being able to drop and sell packages in bulk by flying to specific locations would be pretty cool and give drug runners a reason to own an aircraft or hire a pilot.

The ability to be contracted by a police force or hospital for MEDEVAC transport or Aerial recon: it would be cool if say when Air one or MEDEVAC helos are not on the server if they could contract civ pilots to do lighter roles like patient transport or aerial recon. Obviously you cant be shooting at anyone but you still could be an eye in the sky for them.

The real goal of this is to reward Pilots and bring more quality of life into the skies because honestly it's pretty dead up here and I'd love to see Air traffic thrive O7

• I Like it! 1

Agree, flying is such a good way to rehabilitate and meditate while watching the city light up during the night.

No reason we shouldn't have more ideas for it!

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.