TravisTaps

Bail Bond & Bail Recovery Agents.. ooh my!

Howdy, 

I would very much like to recommend the introduction of a Bail Bonds system along with Bail Recovery Agent Job / License.  I think not having the ability currently in game to set a bond on someone pending court date has left us with really long HUTs etc etc.  I have thought a bit about how we could accomplish this w/ out some kind of system in the city and I think it would be difficult at best.  I think there are some mods for fiveM that helps w/ this but unsure.  

Simply people could start Bond Agencies.  When someone is arrested on major charges during arraignment the state would be asked for recommendation on bond.. a judge would set bail based on the charges.. person could post and be released pending court etc.. Failure to make dates etc would lead to bond revocation and the bond agencies employing recovery agents to bring the person in.  

Im sure there are holes here but I think it would a nice way to combat the long HuTs that are happening in some cases.

thanks

• I Like it! 2

I think this would be really good as to give us time to build quality cases, work with agencies to gather good intel, question witnesses, prepare depositions, etc etc. Also it would be really cool to have people who skip bail, and have bounty hunters who would try and apprehend them. Plus people would start to fight their charges for simple things too and all the DOJ cases wouldn't just be murder or torture. We could have quality legal RP without having to stick someone in a cell until their trials.  

• I Like it! 1

I would love this, I even suggested this like 2 months ago when I had the 9s for a week to fight a simple drug charge. It would permit more people going to trial instead of just letting cops charge them with what ever and moving on. Mine got shit down by multiple officers saying it’s my choice to go into the 9s or it’s just simply not a priority rn. I hope this catches traction tho. Would create more rp situations.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.