EndlessX

Custom Civilian Cars

Now, hear me out. I know Mini is known to shut these ideas down as soon as he hears about them but  I have owned a server myself and got over 100+ players each day, now yes it was a menu server but at the same time it shows that the performance impact isnt that bad to not think about it. Also there are some "optimized" cars out there, it's all about finding the right ones. The reason why I want this is because it does get dry seeing the same cars and more or less already telling if your going to get shot at or already going to be in a pursuit. Also this would open up other doors such as easier custom liverys for gangs and some sort of thing Gory could do IC. I'm not asking for many to be added, just some overtime like a legit GTR, Cadillac, civilian charger. Just something to spice up the server and maybe even it's economy. Please just think of this and not just brush it off. Just like a good bit of other suggestions, I do believe it would be good to test at least for a few days. Especially seeing the new clothes and trees. Thank you. 

Of course everyone wants this, but it always gets shit down because of performance. I had an idea of making these cars like one offs or release just a few. Make it so you have to buy it off some guy who only sells one or two a week, maybe less. It would be a cool thing to see rare cars driving around and it would create a huge opportunity for car shops like RPG and others to make a market for rare vehicles.

Just now, Fabio James said:

Of course everyone wants this, but it always gets shit down because of performance. I had an idea of making these cars like one offs or release just a few. Make it so you have to buy it off some guy who only sells one or two a week, maybe less. It would be a cool thing to see rare cars driving around and it would create a huge opportunity for car shops like RPG and others to make a market for rare vehicles.

I 100% agree. I just feel like it's worth a shot, just like custom clothing and the trees where and both seemed to pay off. It would be refreshing to see if they did try to bring in some low-poly models.

• I Like it! 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.