Fabio James

The ability to take police weapons

Criminals should be able to take pd weapons like ARs, Pistols, tasers, etc... This would create a whole market for these weapons adding more RP situations instead of just buying class 3s off a npc. It would also give the corrupt cops the ability to sell PD weapons. I was told the reason this is against the rules is because the weapons cost nothing. Why dont make it cost something? It doesnt have to charge the cops necessarily, Every time a weapon is spawned it can take away from the PDs budget. It would give cops more incentive to fear for their lives which I feel like some cops dont. Overall this adds another element to RP for cops and crims and can be alot of fun for both. 

I already know cops will comment saying its gonna give crims a reason to shoot them for no reason etc... Lets be real if a shitlord crim kills cops just to get their weapons they should be deported and the rest of the good ass RPers should have the chance to win a shootout with the PD after a robbery and take their weapons