BFella

Radio emote gets stuck when on Tac Channels

Posted (edited)

This is specific to SASP. Not sure if other departments (BCSO and EMS) have this issue. I notice is happening more on TAC1 than any other channel. The emote for radio on your shoulder gets stuck constantly while on TAC1. 

Edited by BFella

Been happening to me recently in all frequencies honestly. You can only get it unstuck by canceling the animation which sucks because if I’m running after someone and need to use a taser or gun I cant even aim properly.

• I Like it! 1

been happening to me aswell since yesterday 

@Cas Is this still proving to be an issue?

I havent been on EMS i mayby a week or so but this was constantly happening, not just tac channels, im on EMS and Dispatch half the time, the od chance I was pulled to a tac channel to be set up a block away

Let me know if this is still an issue when you're in the server next

I had to unbind my radio key to fix it (/r 10000) and that fixed it

I noticed this yesterday, it didn't happen to me on "Dispatch" but whenever I was on another channel (ie; "EMS", "Corrections", etc) my hand would remain on the radio far after I let go of the button.

2 minutes ago, Country said:

I noticed this yesterday, it didn't happen to me on "Dispatch" but whenever I was on another channel (ie; "EMS", "Corrections", etc) my hand would remain on the radio far after I let go of the button.

Yeah it’s been happening for awhile now. It’s horrible when you’re on a tac channel for a robbery and can’t have a gun out because your hand keeps getting stuck. 

Please fix. Cant respond to something like a bank robbery while using a tac channel and having a gun open 

it's been happening to me too.. and it's annoying when you are on a tac channel trying to communicate your status to other officers and you get shot at lol

Guest Alexander Steele

Happens to me. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.