Tabitha Knox ( DECEASED )

Feedback on my character.

Not So Anonymous Character Feedback  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Tabitha Rayne Knox has been around for some time now, how have interactions with her been?

• Generally pleasant to be around and overall helpful and friendly.
    • Usually better to avoid her. Bad attitude and generally unpleasant.
    • Have never met her, have heard good things.
    • Have never met her, only hear bad things.
  2. 2. When was Tabitha the most pleasant?

• Mayor Knox
    • Tow Driver Extraordinaire
    • Crip Momma
    • Wench with a wrench R68 Mechanic
    • N/A

Posted (edited)

This is purely for personal improvements, changes, or other routes for my character and her story.  I've made the poll anonymous so that no one feels like they are attacking another member of the community with how they choose to respond to my poll.    I don't fully expect many to give feedback but I would like some just to get an idea of where the community as a whole would like to see change.  The vast majority of the community I adore, and almost everyone I interact with I enjoy.   I have noticed though that I have not often enough stopped to ask myself, have these people enjoyed their interactions with me?  So while I ask this question to myself I have no idea.   So this is my way of asking the community to let me know.  This allows me to be able to identify changes I may need to make in order to ensure I'm not ruining the RP of others.   I don't want to be the one that ruins the mood of another person in the community after they just spent potentially hours trying to get into a game and server that brings them joy.  

Edited by Tabitha Knox
  • I Love it! 1

1. . Tabitha Rayne Knox has been around for some time now, how have interactions with her been?

• Generally pleasant to be around and overall helpful and friendly.

2. When was Tabitha the most pleasant?

• Crip Momma

Since my vote can't go through, I'mma just post it here. I've always had pleasant interactions with you, admired how much of a hustler you have been and how helpful you were with everyone, new people in the city and old. As an example, you always took your job role seriously and there were countless of times you would legit respond to our tow calls and did anything possible to help (even flying your heli to our off road vehicle) 😂. When we were at war with the Crips, we didn't have toxic interactions and just had our war when it needed to happen. Didn't involve yourself in drama on purpose nor did you try to ruin someone's RP for your benefit.  You are a very kind and good RP'er and overall pleasant to be around. 

•  
  • I Love it! 1

Very friendly . Likes to help people . So creative . Veri nais

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.