Y0TA

mechanic perks

I think this would really treat to the people who have grinded tow / mechanic / being on duty for race events and etc. Discounted prices for upgrades to vehicles, as well as having a special repair kit only they can use off duty because they over 500 to 700 successful repairs. I like the idea. It really treats to the guys who grind being at RPG and former Mosleys, as well to the people who RP being a Mechanic. 

• I Like it! 2
  • I Love it! 1

I bet like lvl 3 mechanics could have half prices on upgrades for vehicles and they can help you upgrade them or lvl 4 idk 

Real mechanics don't leave the shop and suddenly have no idea what they are doing around a vehicle,  if they have the tools they just fix it.  I know myself, and I imagine most everyone that plays a mechanic, has a problem with finding repair kits in ALL of their vehicles..  sometimes the amount of repair kits around is irritating.   

+1 to off duty repairs

I have implemented a new vehicle for anyone who is tier 3. I have also given tier 3's a small reduction on upgrade costs so they can make some profit from the upgrades. Potentially more to follow but for now these will come in.

• I Like it! 1